Charlie Bears TSV in September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just a heads up, I was able to order at the TSV price via QActive. They haven't blocked it...yet! Thanks again SCW!

Big thanks to the sleuths. Mine ordered too to sit alongside my only other two Charlie Bears - Diesel and Liane - but I think this could be the start of something big!!! :wink2:

What fab names 'Rhubarb and Crumble'.

Big thanks to the sleuths. Mine ordered too to sit alongside my only other two Charlie Bears - Diesel and Liane - but I think this could be the start of something big!!! :wink2:
What fab names 'Rhubarb and Crumble'.

I'm afraid your on the slippery slope BL:tongue2:

trust me when i say they wont have enough stock for the days worth of showings

I spoke to my regular Charlie Bears supplier on Saturday about new Autumn 09 bears. We talked in passing re the TSV and the general opinion seemed that i was highly unlikely to make it till lunchtime.

I spoke to my regular Charlie Bears supplier on Saturday about new Autumn 09 bears. We talked in passing re the TSV and the general opinion seemed that i was highly unlikely to make it till lunchtime.

i`d be surprised if it even gets there and thats if qvc have all the stock of the TSV if not it will be on advanced orders but will still be a quick one

Do you think QVC have all 7000 bears, or just a certain amount...

...and if it's just a certain amount, I wonder what that is...

I wonder if its a QVC exclusive myself, can't spot the bears on Charlie Bears own website or my regular stores at the moment.

Do you think QVC have all 7000 bears, or just a certain amount...

...and if it's just a certain amount, I wonder what that is...

i think they will have a few and then put it on advanced orders

I wonder if its a QVC exclusive myself, can't spot the bears on Charlie Bears own website or my regular stores at the moment.

i really do think it is a QVC exclusive

Just looked on the QVC schedule, the TSV is aired at Midnight then no dedicated shows (other than 8am repeat) until 12noon, that says to me they expect an early sell out! Only two evening shows too, 4pm and 7pm and no scheduled QVC Selection hours either.

Just looked on the QVC schedule, the TSV is aired at Midnight then no dedicated shows (other than 8am repeat) until 12noon, that says to me they expect an early sell out! Only two evening shows too, 4pm and 7pm and no scheduled QVC Selection hours either.

yep i had noticed that and that is what sparked off my thoughts about the stock

Latest posts

Back