Charlie Bears TSV 25/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do Charlie Bears always have the Christmas Day TSV? I'm sure for the last few years it's been them.

Charlie Bears Collectable 10th Anniversary William 12" Plush Bear
Item Number: 705278
QVC Price £36.50
Today's Special Value Price £29.88
P&P £5.95

The day has come for William the bear to set off on his adventure, he's looking his best thanks to hand-embroidered nose and mouth details and he has already packed his canvas storage bag with a note hand-signed by his creators Charlotte and William, plus the traditional Charlie Bears poem. William is the final bear in the 10th anniversary collection and so he's a bit nervous about heading out into the world, especially on Christmas Day, but you can put him at ease today by offering him a lovely home.

The personal touch - Charlotte and William, founders of Charlie Bears, would like to thank you for offering William a home, and as such you will receive a hand-signed note of thanks from them with your new house guest. This bear is such a favourite of his creators that they even named him after William!

Especially for you - William is only available at QVC in the UK, this furry fellow is very special as he is the last of 10 bears which marked the 10th anniversary of Charlie Bears. You can complete your collection this Christmas.

Suitable for ages 3+
Handmade and fully jointed
Comes with a burgundy storage bag, poem and hand-signed note
Airbrushed finish on the trim

Behind the brand
Charlie Bears was founded by keen bear enthusiasts Charlotte and William Morris in 2005 and they launched their first collection in 2006. Since this time every little creation from Charlie Bears has been lovingly hand made with the greatest attention to detail. All ranges and collections are designed by Charlotte and William who work with Teddy Bear artists from around the world to create an ever changing range of fantastic friends. Today they are stocked in over 30 countries and have bear houses in Cornwall, UK and in Victoria, Australia

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705278

I'm not after this TSV but checked this morning and it's 'no longer available'
It seems that the website has a glitch rather than it has been sold out and so early as well.

I apologise to anyone who likes them but both Charlie Bears and the couple who flog them weird me out a bit. I have bearly ever watched them for this reason I can only watch a few minutes and then need to turn over.

I caught a couple of minutes of the Charlie Bears yesterday, while taking a break from kitchen duties! Can't say I liked the anniversary William bear - too fluffy and hairy looking for me, I prefer the look of traditional smooth-haired teds - but I expect they sold out p.d.q. because it's the last anniversary William one, and people will buy it because of that. No doubt some people are looking to sell it on and make a few bob on the secondary market later on.

I apologise to anyone who likes them but both Charlie Bears and the couple who flog them weird me out a bit. I have bearly ever watched them for this reason I can only watch a few minutes and then need to turn over.

Latest posts

Back