CH - "Hearts this"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
Just watched a little of the Elemis show. Catherine Huntley gushing over one of the -products said "I heart this". How old does the woman think she is. That's something teenagers text or put on FB. Sounded so silly coming from her.

That makes me feel quite queasy! Another reason ~ to add to a loooong list ~ why I find her so objectionable.

She look very "matronly" in that green paisley dress. Weight is on the increase. Obviously the new bf likes plenty to get hold of :0)

I'm sure those that know her like & love her, but she irritates the heck out of me.

Just watched a little of the Elemis show. Catherine Huntley gushing over one of the -products said "I heart this". How old does the woman think she is. That's something teenagers text or put on FB. Sounded so silly coming from her.

she actually said that? what a moron. that's like sayin lol instead of laughing!

Any adult who says i heart something is clearly deluded and thinks they're still young and trendy. It doesn't suprise me it was CH that said it.

I like Catherine but she does act very teenage-like at times.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I had to laugh when she said to stock up for CHRISTMAS and then said if you wanted to give it as a gift to a teacher, at £38! :mysmilie_483:

She always sounds insincere and silly to me. I can only cope with her gushiness in very small quantities. I always find that she is very guilty of fishing for compliments too. Tedious to say the least!

Never taken to her, very false, loves herself and manages to irritate me more than any other presenter and that's no mean feat. Silly Moo!! :mysmilie_454:

Twice in the same Elemis hour I heard her gushing about Christine H and how much she loves Elemis. Sycophant is now in the job description clearly...

Latest posts

Back