Centigrade Quilted Foldable Coat & Bag TSV 21/02/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have one centigrade coat. A mac style knee length one. I do wear it but it has be be worn done up as otherwise it slides off the shoulders. I noticed that an acquaintance who has a Dennis basso coat has the same problem with hers. It must be something to do with the raglan style sleeves. None of my other many coats have raglan sleeves and are fine. Does anyone else have problems with the slipping off?

I bought one centigrade jacket last year it was in a sale, it was supposed to be a 47 chest, I didn't bother fitting it on when it arrived as with a 47 chest I had allowed for thick winter jumpers, when I decided to wear it imagine my surprise when although I could get into it ...it felt like a straight jacket. I couldn't send it back as it was well over the 30dys allowed...so I will not be buying another coat/jacket off the telly, and definitely not from qvc.

You won, you were nearest to the price :mysmilie_19:

Thanks, what's my prize.......a day of fashion tips from Glen maybe when I can learn how to "dress it up" or "dress it down"?!! :mysmilie_59:

Seriously, how on earth can QVC say they are at 'the cutting edge of fashion' (cough!) when this particular style was around well over twelve months ago? Season styles and colours are planned many months in advance so why wasn't this jacket aired early last year without the bag for safe keeping.....who needs that anyway? Once again, QVC are well behind the times.

Latest posts

Back