Centigrade Leather Coat -- TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love........love the green, but it is too much money for me and I cannot afford it. But then again, I do not need another coat and I am only buying what I need - trying to curb impulse buying. I think it is a great coat, but QVC got the timing wrong and it is too soon after Xmas for most people and not on ez pay and as it is definitely a luxury item - it is easy to resist.

I'm amazed at how many items do not have the sizes on the web page in their clothing ranges including the TSV. I know its a free call to speak to CS but I would prefer to be able to see whats what when I am browsing the web pages.

Its possible that the sizes are referred to in the video but I cant sit through another 14 mins of GC and what happens when they take the video off because the price changes.

I did buy a Centigrade coat (not the TSV) but again no sizes so went by the size mentioned in one of the customer reviews.

Bet

these coats are ok but come deliverd very creased but if u like ironing ure ok we sent 1 back the next was better

Well, I succumbed. Have ordered the brown -- I've never had a brown coat. And you're right, the Easy Pay voucher had expired. Most annoying.

I hope it's as good as it looks...

I'm sure it'll look lovely on you,Satis.Let us know please :1:
BTW Has The Coat seen the light of day yet this Winter? :54:

Hope you'll like it Satis. I haven't watched any shows since the midnight launch and then I definitely won't be tempted to buy because I really don't need another coat!!

I'm sure it'll look lovely on you,Satis.Let us know please :1: BTW Has The Coat seen the light of day yet this Winter? :54:

Thank you everyone. I don't NEED another coat either. But I find leather jackets hard to resist.

And no, Marzy, The Coat hasn't been out yet this winter, so it is lurking the cupboard under the stairs muttering and making little growly noises.

I'm thinking of getting it out on Thursday when I have to go to a funeral. I hope it doesn't misbehave.

It hasn't met the new puppy yet, and I have a feeling the relationship will be disastrous. Two very strong-willed furry creatures...

I shall report back.

Like this a lot

Hi,
My black TSV coat arrived today and it is lovely - I am well pleased for the price.
:1::1::1:

Happy wearing! I knew i made a mistake not ordering. Will have to wait for the easypay!

Hideous garish patterned linings

Was the Beth Terrell recent tsv like this in washable suede ?

Yep, there was one. Yes, I thought it was not bad at all but I was immediately put off by the hideously patterned lining! Talk about in your face.
At least this nicely styled leather coat does not have that.
Shame about my aversion to leather :31:

Latest posts

Back