Catherine's hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alibeth

Birdy
Just tuned in to the L'occitane hour to see Catherine with a new chin length bob. Looks so much nicer than all those tatty extensions and hair pieces she's been sporting of late IMHO.

I like Catherine and I like the fact that she tries different looks rather than just sticking with the same thing. I do think her hair looks nice in the new style though.

much better, than it was. I hope she doesn't start adding the extensions again

Does her other half have a sidecar?

Attachments

• helmethead.jpg
    helmethead.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 146
Like the cut she has just said Johnny from Ojon has done it.
I'm sorry though she really needs to colour match her foundation to her neck skintone.
But what's with the centre v section of her neck ? :mysmilie_34:

I like it too, it really suits her. However, I think she should go back to being a brunette. The colour she has at the moment looks quite grey...I loved her glossy brown look, it was always so shiny!

Her hair looks great, much better than with those horrible extensions.

I love it, too. She looks classy.I loved her brown bob, but have to say I prefer her blonde. Anything other than those horrible extensions she has been sporting lately.
Good for you, Catherine-a change is as good as a rest!

She looks gorg - it's a really nice, well cut precision bob, that. Takes years off her, and looked great after the Ojon guys had been let loose on it.

I'd like to change her style of eye makeup. I think it's very unflattering and her eyes could be enhanced by a different look.

New hair style is an improvement on the previous look, which isn't saying much :mysmilie_701: Seems to flit from one style to the next - clothes & hair - but very hit & miss. Generally more miss than hit.

I think she looks much younger with it.Have to say I prefer her blonde - she looked a bit severe and stuck in a rut (always wearing her 50's clothes) when dark.

Ilike it - but got the impression she was growing her hair?

I'd like to change her style of eye makeup. I think it's very unflattering and her eyes could be enhanced by a different look.

I agree. She insists on wearing false eyelashes and they seem to make her eyes look a bit sunken. Personally I prefer Catherine's hair blonde but I also prefer it a bit longer and wavy. Without the extensions. Having said that she is a very pretty woman whatever colour\style her hair is.

I did rather like the extensions Catherine was wearing as they were very glamorous looking. However the new style is very chic and suits her plus I'm sure it will be easier to look after.

Wouldn't mind Johnny from Ojon whipping out his scissors for me :mysmilie_701:

I agree. She insists on wearing false eyelashes and they seem to make her eyes look a bit sunken. Personally I prefer Catherine's hair blonde but I also prefer it a bit longer and wavy. Without the extensions. Having said that she is a very pretty woman whatever colour\style her hair is.

I agree, she's very attractive.

Latest posts

Back