Catherine's blog

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
In her online blog, Catherine Huntley mentions the popularuty of the larger cards. I would like to refute this; With the change in how postage costs are charged, it costs more to send the larger (A3) cards, so most people want to purchase the smaller ones. Obviously, if you are just going to be hand delivering it, the larger cards are desirable.

In her online blog, Catherine Huntley mentions the popularity of the larger cards. I would like to refute this; With the change in how postage costs are charged, it costs more to send the larger (A3) cards, so most people want to purchase the smaller ones. Obviously, if you are just going to be hand delivering it, the larger cards are desirable.

My mother has always hated the big cards you can buy she always used to think they looked cheap

She also doesn't like slightly critical comments - I left one yesterday about the TSV and she hasn't put it up (they have power of veto on their own blogs)

Did she mention how much she won in the bet for wearing that frock on the TSV launch last night?

She also doesn't like slightly critical comments - I left one yesterday about the TSV and she hasn't put it up (they have power of veto on their own blogs)

Actually Chess they don't have the powers to veto comments.

The blogs are monitored by a web company and it can take 48 hours for the comments to be vetted and posted after which the presenters go and reply to those that get posted on their blogs. From what I've seen even the presenters replies can take up to 24 hours to make it onto the blog! Chances are Catherine won't even see your comment.

The web company is in America and so there's also a time delay and they don't work weekends.

Last edited:
She presented the TSV launch and she's only on again at 9pm so I would imagine that Tolly is right and she hasn't seen the comment yet.

Catherine will not see it at all if the moderators don't post it onto her blog. So it doesn't matter really on what or where she logs on. If it isn't passed onto her, she wouldn't even know you had posted.

I have read on one post where she apologised to someone for taking so long to reply to her comment but she had missed it on reading the blog. That's how I know she doesn't see all the comments sent in. None of them do. Only those that are posted on the blogs by the web moderators. She sees what we do and replies in the same way we do.

Last edited:
I was going by the sentence on the blog which says

"Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them" and assumed that in this case that meant her.

So does that mean she has to reply on a Sunday when she only finished work at 2am?

In answer to your question no please check my post, I didn't say she had to.
I'm sure she has a choice whether or not to reply or not.
I'm not saying she has too or when she must do so, be it Sunday or what ever time of day.
All I was saying was a reply to that she would not know about the comment.
Simply if she has access to a pc at home then she would more than likely have access to her blog and see whatever comments are added to it by whom.
As for me saying when she should reply then that is completely up to herself, so please don't imply otherwise.

In answer to your question no please check my post, I didn't say she had to.
I'm sure she has a choice whether or not to reply or not.
I'm not saying she has too or when she must do so, be it Sunday or what ever time of day.
All I was saying was a reply to that she would not know about the comment.
Simply if she has access to a pc at home then she would more than likely have access to her blog and see whatever comments are added to it by whom.
As for me saying when she should reply then that is completely up to herself, so please don't imply otherwise.
Does she have to read the comment left on her blog on a Sunday when she only finished work at 2am?

Does she have to read the comment left on her blog on a Sunday when she only finished work at 2am?

Yet again no.

In answer to your question, again I'm not saying when she should and shouldn't read her blog.

Just if she's pc access then she can view her blog anytime of day that she may wish to.
So far be it that I should tell her what to do and when, so yet again don't imply I am.

Latest posts

Back