Catherine On Strictly Come Dancing Saturday Night Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Going back to Huntley, she is Twittering about her genitals now!! whatever next?

I noted that along with running inside after being caught with little clothing on outside.
Also the swearing warning that her act in her play is nothing like how she is at QVC.
Has added "Embarrassed self on way to train station by saying my lines in my head...well, I had thought they were in my head but they oozed out of gob"

Last edited:
Going back to Huntley, she is Twittering about her genitals now!! whatever next?

Behind all that sugary sweet presenting at QVC shes as common as muck really. A real let down. Say what you will about AY at least she dosen't sink to those depths.

I think she really has a problem broadcasting things like that to everyone, you just wouldn't do it.

I think she really has a problem broadcasting things like that to everyone, you just wouldn't do it.

How proud her parents must be. Its all attention seeking really isn't it. Maybe we should all ignore it & not give her what she wants. I suspect in her psyche any attention, even negative is better than none at all.

I'm not saying any more last time posts were made after ipad on air ordering, there was tears at the hairdressers then a disappearance.

:mysmilie_11:

Last edited:
Perhaps she is hankering for a spot on "Strictly" next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheHuntley Catherine Huntley
@drewhepburn abso-bloomin-lutely!!! I'd gnaw off my own right arm to do strictly...or dancing on ice! 

A pity she learnt nothing from her last foray into embarrassing twittering.

There is something quite unsavoury about her I'm afraid.

It looks like I'm the only one who's not offended by what she tweeted. So she went for a bike ride and the saddle was a bit uncomfortable, big deal. As for wanting to be on Strictly I'm sure there are loads of women who would love to learn to dance with some of the professional dancers from Strictly and wear those gorgeous frocks.

You are not the only one Boris Bear. I am not offended or upset or even care what Catherine posts.

I have read a lot worse.

I dont really have a problem with Catherine H to be honest and I also dont see the major problem with her tweets. I am not a twitter user so don't really know all that much about it but I'm guessing, as with most social media, that you can 'switch' her tweets off so as you dont get them?

Latest posts

Back