Casual and Co Tsv 21/6/13 Dress?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
Has anyone seen what may be the Tsv? I am sure on the June update email that Q sent out there was a photo of a quite nice looking summer dress which was a coral/orange shade with white flowers on,I think most of Q's alleged fashion is awful but this did look a bit interesting, it had the Casual and Co Tsv date after it so I assume that is it? Thanks for any help x

Just take a good look at the back and front lenghts when it is aired as the last one I purchased was about 6 Inches longer as the back Nd that was not the actual style just bad workmanship

Their stuff is tat like it's come from Primark but more expensive. I can't believe QVC haven't dropped them yet.

Their stuff is tat like it's come from Primark but more expensive. I can't believe QVC haven't dropped them yet.

Oh, I didn't realise it was tat, I have never tried the range and initially when I saw the top of the dress I thought I might like it, but I don't like the bottom bit, I will give it a miss, thanks for saving me some cash!

Casual and co started to do these type of TSV dresses a couple of years ago.I had the original TSV dress with butterflies and initially loved it,felt pleased with it and thought it looked good.Then I went off it - thought it made me look a bit *big*.Then there were a few more dress TSV's - all basically the same idea and shape....they obviously thought the dress was a sell out winner and tried so many times to reincarnate it - but gradually the designs got worse and fit really poor.I agree they're cheap dresses poorly made that you could probably pick up in primark or any equivalent.

while I've quite liked some previous ones but not bought (anyone remember the ovary one???!! :giggle: ) this one really doesn't look that good in the photos.That said they always seem to look nice in the airings.....

Why haven't Q 'done' the prom dresses that are still fashionable. I have a couple from Monsoon and paid about £80 each for them, so I cant think its the price because Yong Kim and other fashion ranges are just as expensive.

No, we continually get saddled with the pull on, stretch to fit, same basic style (with a few sequins shoved on), offerings time after time. Perhaps the Yankee designers haven't caught up with the 'prom' fashion dress - even though they invented it 50 years ago !!!!!

I think they are missing a trick, because obsessed as they are at the moment with foundation wear, a prom dress flares out from the waist, so no real need to be 'hauled in' from under the bust down - and what woman wouldn't love that.

Why haven't Q 'done' the prom dresses that are still fashionable. I have a couple from Monsoon and paid about £80 each for them, so I cant think its the price because Yong Kim and other fashion ranges are just as expensive.

No, we continually get saddled with the pull on, stretch to fit, same basic style (with a few sequins shoved on), offerings time after time. Perhaps the Yankee designers haven't caught up with the 'prom' fashion dress - even though they invented it 50 years ago !!!!!

I think they are missing a trick, because obsessed as they are at the moment with foundation wear, a prom dress flares out from the waist, so no real need to be 'hauled in' from under the bust down - and what woman wouldn't love that.

Maybe the reason for all the stretch polyester fashion, particularly TSVs is that they are less likely to get loads of returns because they don't fit. Anything more fitted and not stretchy needs to be tried on.

A bit of info for anyone thinking of ordering - the sizing of Casual & Co is huge.

Last edited:
Debbie Greenwood looked ok in the pink dress this morning but (to borrow a phrase from my Manc husband) I'd look a sod in this! Tiers, gathers and flounces are not for me! Good to see a bit of cotton for a change though. I wonder how well it's selling?

I have a few Casual & co dresses and I like them, the shape suits me and being cotton they are nice and cool and so easy to wash and take care of.

On the whole I don't mind being 4'12" but there are certain styles that make me look like one of the crochet toilet roll dolls.

Latest posts

Back