Cashmasoft and CHuntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Eric's Mum - don't worry - M&S Cashmere is lovely quality and MUCH better than Cashmacrap knitwear, and I'm sure your Mum will love her gift. It has been thought about, and given with love from you :nod:. Don't feel pressured or upset by sales spiel on QVC...

I am fortunate enough ,to possess a few Madelaine Thompson cashmere pieces ,and they are absolutely to die for, but then they should be at THOSE prices !

I also have M&S cashmere which is excellent quality and washes very well, but doesnt compare to my MT pieces!

i'll never know - can't wear anything with wool in it :sad:

Poor you! My friend has the same problem. She's like a dog with fleas if she comes into contact with wool.
On the other hand, my cat loves wool. If we have a cuddle & I'm wearing wool, she dribbles over me.

My cat has a love hate relationship with wool. Sometimes he loves the sheepskin fleece that lines his basket but other times he beats it senseless.

I can wear cashmere but I can't wear things like lambswool or mohair. They make me hot and itchy.

Hi Eric's Mum

I'm allergic to wool & get irritated by most acrylics so can't try either, but I'm sure your Mum's pressie will be lovely (anyway they also give an exchange a couple of weeks into the new year for pressies).

Anyway - and since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - why would QVC be trying to copy & flog faux cashmere if the original wasn't any good? Don't let them get you down!

Hope you & your Mum have a lovely Christmas

wool doesn't make me itch - it prickles. i feel like i'm covered in ants. i sort of grew into it but my brother was like it from birth. mum said she bought him some really expensive wool vests that they couldn't really afford and when she put the first one on him, he screamed the place down till she took it off and replaced with a cotton one. made me wonder how many other poor babies were subjected to it and how many mums wondered why the baby wouldn't stop crying!

Latest posts

Back