Carry On QVC!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rudolf

Registered Shopper
Looking at today's TSV presentation, all I could see was the late great Charles Hawtrey as PK and Wilfred Brambell as his sidekick hairdresser...

Looking at today's TSV presentation, all I could see was the late great Charles Hawtrey as PK and Wilfred Brambell as his sidekick hairdresser...

I know EXACTLY what you mean!:giggle::giggle:
Believe it or not, I'd never seen PK before, or any of his shows and I thought his hair looked ridiculous - a sort of fuzzy pompadour which didn't look right on him at all. If he was bald, I would still try his products if I wanted to. After all, keeping the remains of his hair cropped hasn't done Trevor Sorbie's reputation any harm. His sidekick was just plain weird...

:clapping: :giggle: :grin:

My favourite part is still the TSV launch with Alison almost peeing her pants at Philip Kingsley suggesting "a quickie"! Hilarious! Mr Teasy had to take over for a little while because she couldn't speak! :D

I know i said it on the other thread but that really is one of the funniest things i've heard all day, i'm still laughing about it now. I don't think i'll be able to watch the 7pm show without visualising it.
I'm trying to think now of what other presenters/guests could be carry on characters.

'feeed the 'orse 'arold!' (with the straaaaaaaw over there, not me 'air! strewth!)

Clare Sutton reminds me of Hartley Hare from Mr Pipkin's or Soo from Sooty and Sweep with that annoying voice.
Alison Young reminds me of Spidra from Gadget boy (see where I'm going with these)

Latest posts

Back