Carole Hochman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think CH offers a wide range of different types of night wear! Admittedly probably not if you want to wear sexy stuff all the time - but there is surely something suitable for all ages and styles otherwise?

I agree there is plenty variety in the range and if you want sexy well look elsewhere. I also think that it's not a crime to have a small amount of the range that does suit a conservative customer. I hate to say old fashioned as it's not a crime to be out of step with fashion or be older.
I like CH stuff, some of it has sleeves :grin:

Oh dear I can't believe QVC still sell this range, and does anybody actually buy it. It's absolutely vile, old fashioned and boring. Come on QVC get modern!!!!!!!!!!

Eeerrr .........yes. Oh dear, I suppose that makes me a vile loving, old fashioned, boring old bat. :confused:

Some of CH is lovely although quite expensive. I wouldn't say it was vile and as for boring, it's to sleep in or lounge around in and it doesn't need to be wildly exciting.

I like some of the Carole Hochman range, especially the leopard print fleecy pjs. They are fab in the winter for wearing around the house. I have a set in each colour. Also have a few nighties and kaftans, they are great quality and wash well.

I used to think the CH range was totally boring and overpriced. However, I came across it at Cosco and made a purchase. I adore these pjamas - they are so comfortable. I reach for them every time. I wasn't expecting my DH and kids to have an opinion but they all say they love them because they are so soft and nice to feel. It is true, CH is the nearest thing to a human hug. Of course, my drawer is full of CH now and I can't believe I used to like silk.

I can't wait, just another few weeks and I will get into my CH winter PJ's. I have never found better nightwear..:mysmilie_59:

I like some of the Carole Hochman range, especially the leopard print fleecy pjs. They are fab in the winter for wearing around the house. ....they are great quality and wash well.
I have these too in purple and brown and I love them. I don't like the house to be too warm even in winter but if it's really chilly these fleecy pjs are perfect. I can blend in with my Bengals too. :grin:

I've got some CH nightwear too. I prefer the fleecy stuff to the plain 'cause it doesn't need ironing, the other stuff's good, but the fleece is much more comfortable, and the quality's remarkable. I've had the set i'm wearing now for about 4 years and it still looks new. They wash up well too. Ok, it was expensive, and could have probably been bought in Primark for a fraction of the price, but tbh I very much doubt if the Primark stuff would lasted so well.
Also don't get that excited about buying nightwear, so like to buy it online.

ch too expensive now

love ch paticularly the trouser sets. dont like the nighties or kaftans tbh.

i have been buying for yeras this range but i find that they are not good vfm any more.

lost a lot of weight used to wear 3xl so now i can buy high street i go to gap sale and pick up odds and sods from there.

buy bottoms for £10 and tops for £6 thats my budget and i wait for the final markdowns.:cash:

I like some of the stuuf - bought the first ever TSV from her,years back and it was good quality.

however I rarely watch these days as I just think its so expensive and overpriced.I think M&S is just as nice for a more reasonable price and no P&P!!!!

I like some CH stuff - the sets with cotton & lycra are the best quality, but I do think they are expensive, and haven't bought any for ages.

Latest posts

Back