Carole Hochman - would you recommend?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i nearly live in her stuff as its comfy....lounge about a able etc etc BUT but off of ebay & save a few quid....worth every penny.

Got a nice pair in tk maxx recently. Pink cotton, cropped trousers and slight stretch to the fabric for 15.00. No p&p either as parking is free!

Another CH fan - very good quality indeed. I only have one pair that I bought from Clearance 5 years ago, I have washed them a gazillion times and they have never shrunk or gone out of shape, they just get softer. However, I am only diddy and even her XS size buries me a bit - but they're only PJs so I can live with it and they feel so nice on. :nod:

I had her very first TSV and really liked them.They didn't twist or "ride up".I prefer PJ's for lounging around and wear t shirts to bed as I can't stand to be all caught up round my bottom at night (TMI??!!) but could her wear her stuff to sleep in.

I haven't bought any since,as I just cannot justify her prices.However only a couple of weeks ago,I was looking for some new PJ's as I like to put them on when I come in from work - and was quite surprised at how much M&S were charging for some *nice* ones.

I've never been lucky enough to see any in TK (although on my last visit,I noticed SBC in there and I bought an almost identical ultrasun TSV kit for £14 :sun:)

I'm quite interested to see what the TSV is.Hope its PJ's at a good price!

As others have already said, please have a look on ebay as there are some great bargains on CH items, it's where I bought mine too.

I've bought quite a few sets and I love them, would recommend. I looked at the QVC schedule for a few weeks time, and there will be a CH TSV

I have 4 sets with the little cardi and they have been washed and washed and are still lovely. I would recommend them. Will watch out for the tsv.

Latest posts

Back