Carole Hochman TSV - Tues 10th Nov

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

carole hochman used to be such great value and was looking forward to the tsv but how overpriced it is. under £20 would make me want to buy but at this price i can go to marks and get something that looks better than this set. and have change.
shame!:sleepy:

I agree

I recently bought one of Carole Hochman's zip front dressing gowns. My family think I look like a granny in it- but I think it is great, snuggly,lightweight yet warm. I bought a size large and it is nicely roomy even though I wear a size 16. I would definitely buy another.

Hi :hi:,
I have 3 of these zip front robes in Ocean , Purple and Cranapple, which is a burgundy red. I love them and don't care if I look like a granny, because I am a Nanna, which is similar and my 3 grandchildren love the feel of the robes and so I get more cuddles because of that!
:rock::rock::rock:

Not my cup of tea at all plus nothing took my fancy at all.
Having said that Kathy has just changed into the brown on the morning show, the brown top really suits her.
Still won't be bothering anyway decreasing in size on Diet Chef so don't know what size to go for, that's my excuse. :tongue2:

:flower:

I have just had 2 pairs of the Le Senza PJ's arrive that are on offer 2 pairs for £20, in store and online. Arrived all gift wrapped and boxed, much better value.

Husband just has to put them under the tree for me!

I have just had 2 pairs of the Le Senza PJ's arrive that are on offer 2 pairs for £20, in store and online. Arrived all gift wrapped and boxed, much better value.

Husband just has to put them under the tree for me!

You have your Xmas tree out already???:confused2:

But it's only the 10th of November today!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

He did appear sheepish saying it and asked if anyone thought he should get a life or something like it to text in.
He then said had he started something by saying that ?

:flower:

Jesus does everybody's head button up the back :?:

Overpriced by a long way! M+S would knock socks off CH, and like Tilly123 we availed of the fabulous La Senza offer £30 a pair or 2 for £20................fabulous value and p+p was only £2.95...........................QVC TAKE NOTE!

Think this one has bombed - still available in all colour/size options.

Looks like P-a-L, absolutely dead in the water I'd say! :yawn2:
Oh dear, whatever QVC :taphead: :doh: buyers came up with this one must be :sweat: panicking :sweat: a tad at this point! Serve 'em right too, hideous overpriced tat! :down:

Latest posts

Back