Carole Hochman TSV - Tues 10th Nov

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope it's a dressing gown - I bought myself a fleece one from ASDA, and it brought me out in a rash!!!!

I hope it's a dressing gown - I bought myself a fleece one from ASDA, and it brought me out in a rash!!!!

I recently bought one of Carole Hochman's zip front dressing gowns. My family think I look like a granny in it- but I think it is great, snuggly,lightweight yet warm. I bought a size large and it is nicely roomy even though I wear a size 16. I would definitely buy another.

I recently bought one of Carole Hochman's zip front dressing gowns. My family think I look like a granny in it- but I think it is great, snuggly,lightweight yet warm. I bought a size large and it is nicely roomy even though I wear a size 16. I would definitely buy another.

me too - I bought one a few weeks ago and it is great - really soft

Got one of these for my mum for Christmas :angel:

Love Carole Hochman stuff - I'm hoping for something really snuggly and Christmassy (well wintery at least). I like to have a new pair of pjs or a nightshirt to use on Christmas Eve1

For that price I would have thought a 3 piece set would have been a proper TSV. The price for this TSV is only a fiver less than the real QVC price...not much of a saving! I could go to Primark and buy probably eight pairs of PJs plus a dressing gown for the same price including delivery!!! Ok I know they are not the same high quality as Carole Hochman but money in money and the more that is in my wallet the better for me at the moment! :giggle:

What has happened to all the lovely cotton and elastane jimjams she always did...
They still have them in the US, so why aren't we getting any????

Now everything appears to be poly cotton....but the prices are still high!!!! If I could still fit in Primark jamas, I'd be going there for them, at least they ARE cotton.

Latest posts

Back