Carole Hochman OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is her stuff really that good anyway? I just got a couple of pairs of thick cotton PJ's in a much nicer design (pink tartan plaid bottoms, wine coloured long sleeved top with a tartan heart to match the bottoms, plus a blue brushed cotton snowflake pattern with blue long sleeved top) from AVON of all places for 12 quid a pair. I was skeptical because Avon normally do polyester nighties but as they have a 90 day refund policy I thought I would give them a try. Love them. Quality loads better than my tesco, primarni and M & Co ones.

The Carole Hochman PJs that I have shrunk in the wash. I hand washed them the first 2 times and there was just marginal shrinkage of the leg length. This third wash on a 30deg cycle and the legs have shrunk about 2 inches. I can't return them as I bought them at the end of last winter. Would never buy again.

Is it me or are Carole Hochman items always way over priced .? :cheeky:

They are way overpriced. I don't think we need to spend so much to feel comfortable in bed. I also find the Carole Hochman guest a bit to sugary, too many "cute" and "adorable" words every 5 minutes. I don't think I have ever seen Carole herself come on to qvc.

TK also stock carols range too. I like it. Comfortable and no mishaps with washing. Won't pay q prices though.

The Carole Hochman PJs that I have shrunk in the wash. I hand washed them the first 2 times and there was just marginal shrinkage of the leg length. This third wash on a 30deg cycle and the legs have shrunk about 2 inches. I can't return them as I bought them at the end of last winter. Would never buy again.

I've only got fleece Carol Hochman ones from Costco, so they wash really well. I'm wary of M&S cotton pjs as I find they shrink. I've bought 2 pairs of pjs from Sainsburys this year for the first time and really like them - very soft and wash without any problems at all. I now keep a look out for when Sainsburys do their 25% off events and buy nightwear then.

Latest posts

Back