carol hochman in last clicks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kate0673

Registered Shopper
Lots of nice Carol Hochman pj's in last clicks now reduced to £10. Even when you add in P&P still a good buy.

Thanks, most of the pj's were in 2xl and 3xl but I got a nice sleepshirt in a (slightly) smaller size :) I bought a nightshirt and pj's from Primark last year but the stitching was so bad on both that after I'd washed them a few times the seams started coming apart and the buttons on the shirt were so small I had to sew the buttonholes up - "buy cheap buy twice" comes to mind in this case. I bought some Carole H fleecy pj's in the sale last year, the ones with a leopard top and plain bottoms, they are so comfy in the evenings (but too warm to sleep in), I'd never bought "lounge wear" before, usually slob around in old trackie bottoms!

They are a tenner but p&p seems to be £4.95 on all of them. I just baulk at paying that much p&p despite the bargain price. I'll stick to Sainsbury's TU range as its quite good quality and when there's a 25% off weekend I can pick a pair up for a tenner.

I got a pair at a market three weeks ago for £5 and a Skagen watch for £30, don't know if they came via QVC, but was pleased with both!:heart:

Mine arrived today (3). Am very pleased with them. I think the magenta top I can wear as a regular top (part of DitsySet). Won't take but a few minutes to take in the side seams, on the sewing machine. Thanks again, for this thread, Kate0673 from a Happy and Stylish Snarly

They are a tenner but p&p seems to be £4.95 on all of them. I just baulk at paying that much p&p despite the bargain price. I'll stick to Sainsbury's TU range as its quite good quality and when there's a 25% off weekend I can pick a pair up for a tenner.

I managed to find a set that only had P&P of 3.95 :mysmilie_61:
and wasnt 2XL or 3XL

Sainsburys have 25% off Tu clothing just now Flamenco :mysmilie_59:

I managed to find a set that only had P&P of 3.95 :mysmilie_61:
and wasnt 2XL or 3XL

Sainsburys have 25% off Tu clothing just now Flamenco :mysmilie_59:

Thank you very much for letting me know! I shall be hot footing it down to Sainsburys to suss out a new pair of jim jams!

Latest posts

Back