Careful, now, you'll have her eye out....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh god! Its my age, I don't know what is trendy any more.

Seriously though, I remember old Leighton Denny saying once that nails filed into a point were not good and more likely to split than those which were gently curved or square. His 'woman' Nina has the nicest nails I have ever seen.

Oh she does. I have nail envy (no pun intended) of Nina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I favour the SquovalShape whenever my nails decide to grow. Lust after the natural nails on Lucy'sStash and PolishedPerfectionist. Closer to home, Tinkerbelle's are awesome!

Aww thank you. Think I could be a squoval girl.

I can't fathom out how women with pointy sharp nails manage to attend to their "intimate" needs such as changing a tampon or wiping their bits after going to the toilet and it must be a risky business for a baby having a nappy changed by a mum with talons!

My nails grow very fast, have to file them right down every weekend, I do the short oval shape, my toe nails grow really fast too, as does my hair. my beautician friend reckons its partly due to eating a healthy diet.

I can't fathom out how women with pointy sharp nails manage to attend to their "intimate" needs such as changing a tampon or wiping their bits after going to the toilet and it must be a risky business for a baby having a nappy changed by a mum with talons!

My nails grow very fast, have to file them right down every weekend, I do the short oval shape, my toe nails grow really fast too, as does my hair. my beautician friend reckons its partly due to eating a healthy diet.

Stiletto nails make me think of Rita Repulsa - the wicked lady in Power Rangers - especially these ones:

stiletto-nails_zoom.jpg

I'm sure she started the trend!!

Last edited:

Not sure if this link will work - BUT how could you live with these....

http://www.themanyfacesofspaces.com/Lee_Redmond_The_longest_fingernails__2.jpg

Latest posts

Back