Cardmaking for men TSV??????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
I know I have said this before but when are QVC going to do a mens cardmaking TSV.

I have emailed them about this before and I am off to email them again, hope we get some decent TSV's for men this year or I will scream.

Sorry?

Why would there be a special mens kit - would the instructions be different or something?

lol

Men tend to be a tad upset when you give them a flowery girlie birthday card.
QVC need to do a TSV that has a mens theme.

Hi QVC Addict,

I'm sure Yazrose means that the cards should be for men's taste, not that men need a different way of making them - lol

Argey

I havent bought any craft stuff for ages due to the fact I dont have time just now to make cards but if they had a mens cardmaking TSV kit then I may be tempted.

Let us know if you get a reply yazrose.

I will certainly let you know when I/if I have a response from QVC.

Its alright Argey, 2 minds think alike or fools seldom differ?????

Also I'd wish they'd cotton onto the idea that not all men are slaves to following football, in fact aren't in the least bit interested in sport. Some teckie themed ideas or DIY would be good.

There is a Kanban men's kit Yazrose that they show a lot, not sure what you are really looking for. La Pashe do some great men's decoupage...in fact come over to CT.com and discuss this.

Well Rentochops it just that QVC do a hell of alot of women theme TSV's for cardmaking or scrapbooking but they never do a men themed one, thats what I want.

It is about time that they do a male themed cardmaking TSV. IMVHO.

I have had a response from QVC and it is just the same as last few I have from them.

Dear Helen,

Thank you for contacting QVC UK.

I have forwarded your request to our Crafting Buyers in London.

All of us here at QVC strive to please our customers and to provide the
kind of programming and service that they demand and deserve.

Please continue to write or call with any suggestions or comments you have,
as we like to hear your views.

If we can provide any other assistance, please do not hesitate to contact
QVC UK.

Again, thank you for your e-Mail and thank you for your interest in QVC UK.

Regards,

James
QVC UK Webmaster Team.

Well Rentochops it just that QVC do a hell of alot of women theme TSV's for cardmaking or scrapbooking but they never do a men themed one, thats what I want.

It is about time that they do a male themed cardmaking TSV. IMVHO.

hear hear!
But I find QVC lacking in anything for men. After all theres 101 gift ideas for mother's day but do they do the same for father's day? don't be silly of course not!

I agree most of the card making and scrapbooking items are traditional girlie themed. Maybe all the buyers are females?

I wonder how well kits for men sell, if they were big sellers I would have thought QVC would have already cashed in by having a men's kit as a TSV.

The thing is is that when they do have kits there is normally not alot in them compared to any flowery girlie kits, so they are quite expensive, but if QVC made the move into mens cards kits then the price's would fall and they could pack the items in like they do with all the other kits.
The men kits do sell but they are quite expensive with not alot in them.

would it be worth while getting in touch with madam bibbster & asking her......then she can say shes been inundated with requests etc etc.........
you can buy male themed BUT not at a TSV price so i know what you mean

Latest posts

Back