Caramel's baby's name

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I once had a girl in my class called Blossom Adorable. The mother insisted she was called by her full name at all times. The child was far from adorable!!!!

Gosh, when I was young (ManyMoonsAgo), children had 'saint' names. :mysmilie_518:

EdinburghFestivalBestJoke:mysmilie_510: this year. "You know who really gives kids a bad name? Posh and Becks." – Stewart Francis

Gosh, when I was young (ManyMoonsAgo), children had 'saint' names. :mysmilie_518:

Burlz has a saint's name and look at him. Murdering an unwise soul and stashing him in the freezer because of a dualit toaster being only the two slice model.

I, however, am named after a gift of nature and a pirate and am ever so charming. :rock: :drunk:

I did it once. A friend told me that had decided to call their baby Ignatius. I thought she was winding me up and said "you can't call the poor bugger that!" She wasn't joking. I was so mortified when I realised. I still think its a tough name to saddle a child with but I've learnt to shut my gob.

i suspect its a pretty cool name when shortened to "iggy" very rock n roll lol

I like old fashioned bible names. My children are Lydia Grace, Joshua James (James after my dear Grandad), Saul Alexander and Noah Caleb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my daughters have bible names esther,eve and eden! all "e"s and causes mayhem with the post!

Burlz has a saint's name and look at him. Murdering an unwise soul and stashing him in the freezer because of a dualit toaster being only the two slice model.

I, however, am named after a gift of nature and a pirate and am ever so charming. :rock: :drunk:

The cheek!

I don't think Miss J.R. should comment, similarly she should not mention Crystal Palace on air - the same team she kept conveniently quiet about when they were dropping like a stone, and almost bankrupt.

Personal matters/choices/opinions non relating to product don't have a place during broadcasting

On December the 19th, a friend gave birth to a baby Girl 'Alice Rose Sophia Eddington' I noticed her initials might be noted in school by her fellow chums.. but it was not my place to mention!

Unreserved apologies, you're a fine figure of a bear.

After all my avatar reveals some of my minor physical flaws.

You could do what Our Lady has started to do....

image.jpg

I don't think Miss J.R. should comment, similarly she should not mention Crystal Palace on air - the same team she kept conveniently quiet about when they were dropping like a stone, and almost bankrupt.

Personal matters/choices/opinions non relating to product don't have a place during broadcasting

On December the 19th, a friend gave birth to a baby Girl 'Alice Rose Sophia Eddington' I noticed her initials might be noted in school by her fellow chums.. but it was not my place to mention!

If that were the case then we would be left with autobot Jilly and her bran new pennants and a hundred of you have jumped to the phones spiel all day long.

QUOTE=janie;633183]ahem....bran bran new ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes Jilly says bran instead of brand and pennant instead of pendant.

I would still rather hear Jilly mispronounce words, than listen to the irrelevant wittering about any of their private lives.

Latest posts

Back