Can't wait for Wednesday!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
Looking forward to the 25th., gonna watch all day, yep!
'Fabulous at 40 & Beyond' with Ali Young & all the 'What's in my wardrobe/bathroom/make-up bag.....' shows, should be great tele fun if nothing else!
(I am such a nosy person, though it's probably all fixed I expect - presenters dumped all their usual stuff & filled their homes/bags etc. with QVC outlet tat but we shall see!)

I'm looking forward to seeing 'What's in my wardrobe/bathroom/make-up bag.....' shows, as I'm a bit nosey. Although I may need to Sky + it, as I will probably be out and about. Julia will be in her bathroom, Craig in his kitchen and Anthony in his bedroom I think. I don't think I want to know what's in Kathy Tayler's wardrobe.

I posted a thread about these shows last week and I'm afraid to say it deteriorated into yet another thread about Betty Go Away Intimate Hair Dye, along with Pile Cream and pelvic floor toners!! :manic:

:LS: :LS:

Oh cheers Starlight - I'd just about recovered from laughing at the 'Betty Go Away' the first time! Got the giggles again now already! :20:
(Yeah, I know.....simple things please simple minds....!)

I posted a thread about these shows last week and I'm afraid to say it deteriorated into yet another thread about Betty Go Away Intimate Hair Dye, along with Pile Cream and pelvic floor toners!! :manic:

:LS: :LS:
I read through that thread, it is a classic.:)

It will be the same old same old under a different name, dont think we will get to see in the presenters houses although I would find that interesting

Latest posts

Back