Can't order online. Again.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Is anyone else having this problem?

"Cannot process your order online at this time."

I've tried 3 different computers with 3 different operating systems and 5 different browsers, so I'm pretty sure the problem isn't at my end! :22:

Close QVC off altogether on the one computer, then open up QVC again that should work

dont restart the computer though just close QVC off and then open up QVC again. It happens to me and this works every time. Hope it will work for you

If I was you I would order over Qcut then or ring up. Hope you get what you want xx

Nope, I tried that already :/

I have this problem and closing it down doesnt work for me either. I wondered whether they do this when they are having trouble keeping up with orders that are being processed on Q cut and on the phone. I know that occasionally when I have been on Qcut, and started to place an order, it accepts the order until I am putting in my membership number/pin, then says something to the effect that the number isnt recognised and you are being put through to customer services - who then tell me its sold out........so frustrating :49:!!!!

If you discover anything that works, please post as I would love to know.

Bet

If I was you I would order over Qcut then or ring up. Hope you get what you want xx

I tried using QCut this evening and it was completely messed up. The 'voice' kept saying every word twice. Tried again but it was still the same so I gave up.

Latest posts

Back