Cant find/remember product ..help please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

suzyglam

Registered Shopper
Hi,

Awhile ago, I saw a product which im sure was gatineau, I could be wrong, the product was a powder foundation which had an spf in, I saw it a few weeks ago and thought, il get that b4 my hol, but now i cant find it in the gatineau products on qvc, i can find sunthing similar by bare minerals, but im fairly certain that was not the product. can anybody name the product.. better still find it on the qvc site?

i assumed that it would be found on there even if out of stock being how new it was.

any help greatly appreciateed..

suzy

There is a powder foundation by Philosophy with SPF 15 Supernatural Airbrush Canvas. It comes in a bottle and has a spongy applicator attached to the top. I don't know how to do the link, but the item number is 220982.

thanks for those replies, but i am sure it was gatineau... well, almost sure, i also remeber qvc sayng only they had that product at the time and it was not avail elsewhere.

I am quite an avid gatineau fan and have not seen anything like this - but I could be wrong. I think you are probably thinking of the philosophy one.

I am quite an avid gatineau fan and have not seen anything like this - but I could be wrong. I think you are probably thinking of the philosophy one.

I agree Rosey, didnt think Gatineau did cosmetics. Laura Geller does a compact http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.221439 with an SPF factor of 20 (its a cream to powder).

Let me know if you find it Suzy as i would be interested in trying it in place of the Bare Essentials one.

Bet

Latest posts

Back