cannot order online

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iamasmall

Registered Shopper
hi, anyone else having probs ordering online.

i don't want to phone my order cos walls have ears

:mysmilie_82: :mysmilie_698: :mysmilie_701:

cookies cleared, finger at the ready to click express checkout

thanks guys:mysmilie_687:

:mysmilie_82: :mysmilie_698: :mysmilie_701:

cookies cleared, finger at the ready to click express checkout

thanks guys:mysmilie_687:

May one enquire as to what you wish to purchase and don't want anyone else to hear?:mysmilie_687:

the Athena Cordless & Wireless Pelvic Floor Muscle Exerciser :mysmilie_17: no not really, was gonna treat muself to a bit of l'occitane and some other bits, i don't need to keep ip secret really i just kinda get a kick out of 'little secrets' when i had vowed to fart til new year.

also got a bonus from work so thought would keep it a bit quiet :mysmilie_11:

i know i sound evil, but still....

how do i clear my cookies? Sorry to be thick!

Not thick at all,

If using Firefox, click on the Tools tab up there ^^ at the top of the page, then click 'Options', then 'Show cookies', then 'Remove all cookies'.

If using Internet Explorer, click on Tools tab (at right hand side up there ^^) then 'Internet options', then 'General', then in Browsing history, click on 'Delete temporary files, history, cookies etc. ..'

HTH :)

iamasmall;[B said:
327293]the Athena Cordless & Wireless Pelvic Floor Muscle Exerciser[/B] :mysmilie_17: no not really, was gonna treat muself to a bit of l'occitane and some other bits, i don't need to keep ip secret really i year.Just kinda get a kick out of 'little secrets' when i had vowed to fart til new

also got a bonus from work so thought would keep it a bit quiet :mysmilie_11:

i know i sound evil, but still....
[/
I thought you were serious when I read the first part of your thread.:mysmilie_61: very funny. However, not f.a.r.ting when you promised to is not a laughing matter in my book.
I hope you enjoy your L'occitane and other bits. :mysmilie_12:

i get this problem all of the time. if i put something in my basket and either dont buy it or leave it for longer than the 30 minutes i cant put anything in my basket again for 3 days. clearing the cookies doesnt help me at all... i just have to hope i dont want any bargains for a few days lol

Not thick at all,

If using Firefox, click on the Tools tab up there ^^ at the top of the page, then click 'Options', then 'Show cookies', then 'Remove all cookies'.

If using Internet Explorer, click on Tools tab (at right hand side up there ^^) then 'Internet options', then 'General', then in Browsing history, click on 'Delete temporary files, history, cookies etc. ..'

HTH :)

I miss the "thanks" button-but thanks!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back