Cancelling an order - if we let you.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When I checked again this morning, and found it is still "in process", I emailed CS to inform them it would be returned and, due to the lies I had been told, about it being too late to cancel, 1 hour after placing the order, I would like a full refund, including postage, and a prepaid label/collection. They agreed to this, and also told me that the turnaround for cancellations, whilst not guaranteed, is 3 HOURS!
I haven't checked, but I bet they took payment soon after placing the order. The presenters are always telling us (on AD at least - I would assume the payment process is the same) no payment is taken, until it is ready to be shipped. Well, mine hasn't been dispatched over 24 hours later, yet after 1 hour it was too late to cancel. You figure it out. I haven't really had a problem with QVC CS, and still haven't as they are paying for me to return it, but as I am paying with my credit card, the refund will go back onto the card, and not into my account. Just a bit of an inconvenience. Has anyone else who ordered the tsv had it shipped yet? I ordered at 08.25 yesterday.

Latest posts

Back