Can anyone recommend a decent foundation...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation, obviously not on QVC but most Boots have a counter and you can normally get them to try a few colours on you and get a free 7 day sample of the makeup to try before you go for it. Its not cheap but it lasts the pace (even after a gym session) and gives good coverage.
Yes, Estee Lauder for me too. If you're interested, they sometimes give you a small phial to try in the colour of your choice on some counters.

Thanks everyone. I actually use the Estee Lauder Double Wear now and although yes it does last all day, I'm after a change, I also think it can look very flat. What I'm really after is something to disguise fine lines, make my skin look luminous and dewy and me 15 years younger! What can you recommend? Botox? Facelift? Not leaving the house?

I am using the new L'oreal foundation with serum in it bought it at Boots and I really like the colour and texture. I have olive skin and it can sometimes look flat and a bit grey but this foundation definitely gives it a bit of an oomph

Latest posts

Back