Can anyone help me re: Gatineau Activ Eclat Gommage?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helbels

Registered Shopper
Hi there

Can anyone help me with a problem I'm having with my Activ Eclat gommage (the one that allegedly turns to liquid when you massage it in?)

No matter how much I massage it doesn't seem to liquefy for me (if anything it gets thicker?!).

Im also confused because I have noticed that Andrew has said the last couple of times he's been on air that he just applies it, waits a minute, then removes it - with no mention of any massaging.

I also tried contacting his Windsor salon, and they said I should massage it, and it should liquefy after 5 mins.

I really feel I'm missing out as everyone seems to rave about this product!!:33:

Hi helsbels and welcome to the forum:1:

I usually cleanse my face first,then dry with a towel.I then apply the gommage,it's a sticky texture when it goes on,but as you spread it around the face it starts to go thinnner ie liquify.

I wonder if you are maybe using too much?

Sorry it probably isn't much help,but that is how it seems to work on me.

Very strange! I love this product and haven't had any problems with it at all.
It usually liquifies after massaging for a couple of minutes, less time if I'm hot :D

I also wondered if you've been using too much but even then it should eventually liquify.

Maybe you were just unlucky and got a rogue tube.

How much do you ladies use? I know its hard to describe online, but if you could give me a rough approximation that would be great!

Ermmmm........bigger than a pea but not quite a broadbean.......if that makes sense!!!lol

Though I suppose it may vary dependent on the size of your face,I would think my face is an average sort of size.

Thanks Sweetpea - I'm going to give it another go in a wee bit and will let you know how it goes!

Ermmmm........bigger than a pea but not quite a broadbean.......if that makes sense!!!lol

Though I suppose it may vary dependent on the size of your face,I would think my face is an average sort of size.

Probably about the size of a small broadbean for me too. :D

Yup, I agree with the above. About a broad bean's worth and it liquefies after about a minute or two. I then leave it on for another minute or two and then rinse off.

Ooh it worked!!!!

Hi Ladies

Just followed your advice and - success! Think I must have been using too much before and not spreading it around enough. Thank you so much.

Interestingly I've just used the AD Skin Synergy Cleanser on my face... and I could swear its virtually the same as the Sarah Chapman ultimate cleanse ... but about twice as much for the same price :1:

I know that lots of people on here seem to love the Sarah Chapman stuff but it did nothing for me at all. Ok, perfectly pleasant etc but nothing special.

I did try Elemis PCMC the other month for the first time and loved it - now just need to save pennies for some more!!

3_3_11v.gif
so pleased it worked this time!

Hi Ladies

Just followed your advice and - success! Think I must have been using too much before and not spreading it around enough. Thank you so much.

Interestingly I've just used the AD Skin Synergy Cleanser on my face... and I could swear its virtually the same as the Sarah Chapman ultimate cleanse ... but about twice as much for the same price :1:

I know that lots of people on here seem to love the Sarah Chapman stuff but it did nothing for me at all. Ok, perfectly pleasant etc but nothing special.

I did try Elemis PCMC the other month for the first time and loved it - now just need to save pennies for some more!!

I believe that Loopyloo has a PCMC for sale in buy sell or swap, it would be cheaper for you than paying full price on QVC. x

Latest posts

Back