Can anyone find out the Craft TSV tonight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

All the clues seem to be there Rentochops.

If it was Papermania/Docraft wouldn't they be on for more than an hour and wouldn't Claire be dropping the same hints as Becks Faggs? Their blogs read as though both things are separate. Plus Becks even asked people to tell her what they think of Really Useful Boxes. She's all but told us the item number!

All the clues seem to be there Rentochops.

If it was Papermania/Docraft wouldn't they be on for more than an hour and wouldn't Claire be dropping the same hints as Becks Faggs? Their blogs read as though both things are separate. Plus Becks even asked people to tell her what they think of Really Useful Boxes. She's all but told us the item number!

yup I just read CT now and it seems that is the case :34:

Really Useful Boxes 6pc Storage System with Divider Trays & Suspension Files
Item Number: 588282
QVC Price £36.25
Today's Special Value Price £29.98
Availability Some choices not in stock
UK P&P £5.95

Get your craft materials organised with these storage boxes. You'll receive a 25L box and five hanging files, a 9L box with a divider and two hobby trays, an 8L box and a 4L box with divider. The trays and dividers keep smaller items in order, while the boxes are great for paper and cardstock. A pencil box (0.55L) and ATC box (0.3L) are also included. You'll find what you need easily as the boxes are made from clear plastic, and your papers won't tarnish as the plastic is acid free. This versatile set can also be used to organise any part of your home.

I think I must have offended QVC in some manner. First the dull Birkenstock TSV & now this uninspiring set of boxes when I'd been all excited about a non-Kanban craft TSV... I don't think they want my money any more!

Yes, I thought that was rather adding insult to injury tbh, having the non-available other colour options showing on the 'view what's in stock' page! :(

I agree! They do need to stop showing us what other more exciting options they aren't giving us. They did the same with the Kanban foil card TSV recently when they showed us that we couldn't have a Jewel option. It really helped me not to buy it knowing that I would rather have had the other version!

I am suprised the 7ltr (12x12) box is not included, I have these for the scrapbook papers, as prefer to keep them flat, I bought the boxes for £4-5 ?, can't recall which, at the Make It craft show last Feb...I have lots of the others in the pretty colours, some can be bought for lot less than RRP, but buy the sizes that suit my crafting best, don't think this TSV is overly craft orientated :54:

by the way..wish someone would ~ask~ Jill Franks to stop interupting Dawn when she is trying to explain a crafting bit, I don't care what JJ? got for his birthday!!!!!! :12: I know they are good freinds but hell's bell's,she driving me nuts! She is no crafter so doesn't seem to care about the ~buyers~ out here who are!

daydreamer

Latest posts

Back