Can any one help? Craft Query!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jonnysgirl

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone, Im new!

Just wondering if anyone can help, I saw on QVC a while ago, I'm pretty sure it was on the last craft day, a scrapbook kit being shown by an American lady who I haven't seen before. I thought i would have a think before i bought it and I cant remeber the name of the lady who's kit it was!

I have had a look on the QVC website but I can't find it, has anyone got any ideas who she was so that I can find out the name of the kit?

I love reading this forum by the way it always makes me chuckle!! x

Hi everyone, Im new!

Just wondering if anyone can help, I saw on QVC a while ago, I'm pretty sure it was on the last craft day, a scrapbook kit being shown by an American lady who I haven't seen before. I thought i would have a think before i bought it and I cant remeber the name of the lady who's kit it was!

I have had a look on the QVC website but I can't find it, has anyone got any ideas who she was so that I can find out the name of the kit?

I love reading this forum by the way it always makes me chuckle!! x

Hi, if it was an American lady on the last craft day, it was probably by K & Co. If it was previous to that it might have been Nancy Hill from DCWV (die cuts with a view). The K & Co lady is young, with long dark curly hair. Nancy is older, with blonde hair. Hope this helps. If you give more details about the actual scrapbook, I night be able to point you in the right direction,
Belinda

Was it one of Brenda Pinnick's by any chance? (I remember seeing her on a craft show recently!) Maybe something like this one:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.587911

Sorry I can't be of more help but I'm not a crafter & what I know about scrapbooking could be written on the back of a postage stamp......& still leave room for a year's shopping list! lol

Well you might just know mor than you think......! I completely forgot about Brenda Pinnick! When I think of albums, I think K & Co, but there are now so many brands on QVC that the list could be endless.

Thanks so much everyone! It was Brenda Pinnick! It was a fairly small scrapbook with some pages made with acetate, she did an example with london postcards but it was such a pretty little album I think I might 'invest' in it!!!

Love it how they always say invest 'rather' than spend/waste your cash!!!

Thanks again for the replies!!! x

Thanks kitten with claws - everyone on here seems so nice!

Ordered the scrap book btw so hopefully it will be here soon! x

You're very welcome Jonnysgirl!
I can't believe I actually knew the answer to a crafting query, I may have to have a bit of a sit down & a cup of hot sweet tea to get over the shock! :11:
(Just proves I am more of a QVC addict than I thought!) lol

Latest posts

Back