Buying on QVC.COM without U.S address

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Their are a number of Sephoras in Europe, they are actually owned by LVHM a French company.

They did have a few shops here in the UK but they closed about two years ago, we never got a website.

Worth checking on line if there is an Ulta store near to where you are staying.

Sells a combination of high end and drug store products. eg Smashbox, OPi, Badger Balm, Revlon , own brand etc.

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/

Usually has on-line printable coupons for each month.

I'm off to Chicago in January, just booked this morning.... Can't wait :)
(Sephora here I come :D)

Wrap up warm - I've been for Christmas and new year in the past and it didn't get above freezing during the day - let alone the night temperatures!!

The lake shore also starts freezing which makes great photos

Enjoy yourself.

Wrap up warm - I've been for Christmas and new year in the past and it didn't get above freezing during the day - let alone the night temperatures!!

The lake shore also starts freezing which makes great photos

Enjoy yourself.

Thanks! Yes, I am expecting it to be cold. I've been to New York in January before, and Mr Lily says that will seem warm in comparison. We are staying at the Drake, which is right by the lake.

I think you might have to have a credit card registered to an American address also to order from QVC USA :question:

I think you might have to have a credit card registered to an American address also to order from QVC USA :question:

Surprisingly you don't.
Just a US billing address so if you don't mind the bill going with the items you are ok. They didn't seem to mind that it was different to my debit/credit card address as long as you can state the correct one.

I have used it quite often to get presents sent to friends and family in the states. And to myself when I am lucky enough to visit.

Their shipping doesn't seem too bad , you just need to get the timings right obviously. Hard to complain something hasn't arrived when you are already back over the pond.

Also if getting them sent to a hotel don't put the hotel name just the your name , room number , street number zip code etc .
Another tip check which card you are using as one of mine has just added #2.50 charge for foreign currency transactions.

Hopefully they haven't cracked down on this little loophole as am planning to send christmas presents to the US that way. Saves posting and then the recipient paying customs charges. Also check out skinstore their u.s.:42: prices are fab , no sales tax and delivery is super fast and free. My family over there are always chuffed to get presents that way.

:42::42::42:

Latest posts

Back