Butler & Wilson TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SydneyRose

Registered Shopper
Hi
Does anyone have any details on the B & W TSV. I know its a bag but wondered if anyone had any pics.:hi:

I hope that it's not a repeat of the "Croc Bag" TSV! Some of you may remember the hilarious posts when we started receiving our orders.

that croc bag was the last tsv I ever bought from B&W.In fact it may have been my last purchase from B&W.It was dreadful and really put me off their stuff.

I hope that it's not a repeat of the "Croc Bag" TSV! Some of you may remember the hilarious posts when we started receiving our orders.

I still have the hideous green one still in the wrapping. Funny thing is I was in the B & W shop in South Molton street only last week and they still have them in there !

I still have the hideous green one still in the wrapping. Funny thing is I was in the B & W shop in South Molton street only last week and they still have them in there !

I wonder if any of the crocs had eyes missing like many of the ones we received!

pink_large.jpg

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 450pt; mso-cellspacing: 1.5pt; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184" class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellPadding=0 width=600><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt" colSpan=4>
As part of QVC's "Get Glamourous" day we are launching our biggest TSV ever!

This gorgeous bag comes in 5 different colours, and includes the bejewelled bag charm.

The price is unbelievable, but you'll have to wait to find out!

The fun kicks off Saturday the 15th May at Midnight with the TSV Launch.

We then continue on Sunday the 16th with over 40 new lines at:
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
11am B&W World<o:p></o:p>
1pm Jewellery<o:p></o:p>
4pm B&W World<o:p></o:p>
6pm Jewellery<o:p></o:p>
10pm B&W World

The TSV Code you will need on the day is 146800.

Our last TSV was a sellout so don't miss it!
<o:p></o:p>
</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt">
blk_sm.1.jpg

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt">
grey_sm.jpg
</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt">
cream_sm.jpg
blu_sm.jpg
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thanks for the info Watersiren.This isn't my cup of tea, credit card safe. I do appreciate the details being available before the TSV launches, as I am less likely to get caught up in the midnight panic buying!!!

Ye gods - it looks like something i would expect to see in the dressing up box at toddler group... and that started life as part of a cheap toiletry gift set at christmas....

Looks tacky to me:cheeky:

What was wrong with the croc bag, I really wanted the green one but missed out, I thought it looked really nice on the telly, sounds like I had a lucky escape.

Latest posts

Back