Butler & Wilson "large cat sequin top"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Very well described h-of-l !!!!

I see the skulls are in evidence again big-time ! like they have for the past 5 years - whatsamatter Si dried up on the ideas front ???????

looks like a shower curtain from a gypsies' caravan !

thoeps.gif
thoeps.gif

My husband promptly took the remote off me and changed channel as soon as he walked in. Thinks its all overpriced tat and the guy has no dress sense or sense of fashion

looks like a shower curtain from a gypsies' caravan !

I thought it was quite scary. Imagine coming across that in a dark alley! I agree with you all, it all looks so cheap and nasty. I think his standards slip a lot when designing(?) for Q.

They had some hideous B & W jewelled handbags on the other night, that Jilly Halliday said would make lovely Easter gifts (over £50 + p&p!). Personally i'd rather have a chocolate egg than that tat

that's why this carp was my choice for worst fashion in bb's thread. most people were saying kim&co but imo, out of all the nasty cheap looking tat on qvc, b&w win hands down.

I think Simon Wilson has lost the plot. The clothes are all hideous - hence the "we only do these on QVC now." The jewellery the models have been wearing this weekend has been brash and ugly. I have a collection of B&W built up over the years (about 10) - not animals hanging off huge yellow chains, jumbo crosses or skulls, but some really pretty, quite delicate pieces and also some 'statement' pieces like the champagne glass brooch. All my stuff is feminine and the older stuff is so much better made than the new. I rarely buy from him now because of the decline in design and quality. The last ring I bought has been in 3 times for repair as stones keep falling out. :sad:

I can't believe how hideous his stuff is now. I have the most beautiful B and W evening bag that I keep on display in my bedroom. It is a deep crimson satin frame bag with detailed embroidery all over it. I bought it for a wedding several years ago and whenever I use it I get a lot of compliments. Can't imagine getting the same reaction for the vile skull thing that Renee was parading around. I reckon Simon thinks any old tat will sell at Q and sadly he is right.

I always think he looks like they've polished him up with Pledge furniture spray to make him all shiney. The man must be a millionaire many times over, and must be laughing all the way to the bank when he sees how quickly his tat sells out on air. The fact is it does sell out and people fawn all over him and his wares.

I think Simon Wilson has lost the plot. The clothes are all hideous - hence the "we only do these on QVC now." The jewellery the models have been wearing this weekend has been brash and ugly. I have a collection of B&W built up over the years (about 10) - not animals hanging off huge yellow chains, jumbo crosses or skulls, but some really pretty, quite delicate pieces and also some 'statement' pieces like the champagne glass brooch. All my stuff is feminine and the older stuff is so much better made than the new. I rarely buy from him now because of the decline in design and quality. The last ring I bought has been in 3 times for repair as stones keep falling out. :sad:

I could have written this word for word. It's exactly how I feel and I also have a ring where some stones have fallen out. I have older pieces of his I wear almost every day and they are fine, it's just the newer pieces that suffer. I think he's reduced manufacturing quality too far now.

A woman rang in to say she had sent in an antique bag for him to look at. She hadn't heard from him so wanted to know if it had got lost. He starts spouting about it going to "the other shop" and saying "didn't they write to you? I told them to write to you". Quite who "they" are isn't clear, maybe it's the snooty bitch sales assistants who work for him. Anyway clearly no one HAD written to the old dear and in the nd he said "I'll write to you, they should have done it, I told them so".

Simon, you obviously saw the bag so why didn't you just write to her yourself in the first place. She was clearly a big fan and I doubt she really wants to hear from one of your minions. Maybe you were busy "designing" more tatty trinkets, or more likely perusing a catalogue of crap from a far eastern sweat shop and saying "we'll have 25000 of those for QVC".

I can't abide the man.

They had some hideous B & W jewelled handbags on the other night, that Jilly Halliday said would make lovely Easter gifts (over £50 + p&p!). Personally i'd rather have a chocolate egg than that tat

Trust me! Looks like my grandma's clutch bags. ( No offence grandma ) Seen them in the outlet store for £24 (Not for me though) :puke:

Latest posts

Back