Butler and Wilson Sexy Earings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
I am looking for a pair of earings that Butler and Wilson stock, but am unsure whether or not they have stopped stocking this item. I wondered if anyone would mind helping me find them, if they are still available as I dont know. They are in either red crystal, or clear, and they have the word sexy written in big letters on them. No worrys if noone can help, but thought I would ask, in case anyone knows which earings I am talking about. I have searched the website, but am wondering if perhaps they are a cancelled item, and QVC are perhaps no longer stocking them, its worth a try you never know. thanks

Dazzy, I remember the ones you mean. Go into B&W Web Site or phone the shop they always have a spare of items knocking about.

Dazzy, I remember the ones you mean. Go into B&W Web Site or phone the shop they always have a spare of items knocking about.

Thank you Paw for your advice, I have gone on waitlist as Andamooka found the item for me! But I will have a look in on his website I love some of his pieces.

Can't help you Dazzler I'm afraid but I hope you manage to track them down.

Thank you BusyLizzie. I have just ordered item 335613 in the red option, hubby is buying it for my birthday, thought the earings would match nicely.

Latest posts

Back