Butler and Wilson Anniversary show this evening

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Barbs do you like Swarovski crystal? I went into the Swarovski store in Covent Garden the other day and was amazed at how classy and not all that expensive the pieces were. Simon Wilson is a character. I dont' know why he wears that hideous eye brooch that is about as big as a dinner plate!

Thanks Julius, as you might have guessed i love Swarovski crystal. Theres not one near me , but when i went to Dublin for a few days, i got a lovely pen, and earrings. And on the website i got a lovely keyring and purse. Love them. Hence the name i think he he

Swarovski is often sold in department stores. House of Fraser I think. I've got a few really nice pieces. One is a blue jigsaw puzzle piece on a leather cord. Oh and the most beautiful pink heart on a pink suede cord. Haven't bought anything for ages though. It's quite pricey though. About the same as B&W but usually far more subtle.
There are some classy ones at the airports as well. My friend has some pave crystal studs from the Swarovski store and they look very nice

I bought a pink stone brooch with the pink ribbon one year during the Breast Cancer program. It was over £20 and it looked nice on the screen, but was hideous when I got it, if it was not a charity item, I would have returned it:talking:

Swarovski is often sold in department stores. House of Fraser I think. I've got a few really nice pieces. One is a blue jigsaw puzzle piece on a leather cord. Oh and the most beautiful pink heart on a pink suede cord. Haven't bought anything for ages though. It's quite pricey though. About the same as B&W but usually far more subtle.

Thanks Tinkerbelle, i think there is one in a big shopping centre in town, about thirty miles away, but i"m going to sound like QVC here, but i hate driving there and parking and its usually bunged. So hardly ever go. Dreaded shops he he. Maybe i"m "converted" now to shopping online :wink:

Thanks Julius, as you might have guessed i love Swarovski crystal. Theres not one near me , but when i went to Dublin for a few days, i got a lovely pen, and earrings. And on the website i got a lovely keyring and purse. Love them. Hence the name i think he he

Swarovski is great! I bet your house is very sparkly! I saw an amazing watch in Swarovski for £450. It was perlescent, and champagne gold, and encrusted with beautiful crystals. so stunning! My friend Johanna loved it. I wish I could buy it for her (she is worth it, and more) but I can't. I gave in my notice at work, and am gonna try and find another job!

I quite like Simon Wilson's voice. It's very distinctive. I read somewhere that Princess Diana liked his pieces.

Swarovski is great! I bet your house is very sparkly! I saw an amazing watch in Swarovski for £450. It was perlescent, and champagne gold, and encrusted with beautiful crystals. so stunning! My friend Johanna loved it. I wish I could buy it for her (she is worth it, and more) but I can't. I gave in my notice at work, and am gonna try and find another job!

I quite like Simon Wilson's voice. It's very distinctive. I read somewhere that Princess Diana liked his pieces.

My house isn"t too sparkly, bits and pieces around he he. Couldn"t pay that for a watch, but apparently someone said Simon
had a watch on last night worth about £10,000, WOW. Sorry about your job, good luck getting a new one :cash:

Thank you. I couldn't work in that place any more. The relief of not having to go in is amazing. When I finally leave I will go out with a bang!
My house isn"t too sparkly, bits and pieces around he he. Couldn"t pay that for a watch, but apparently someone said Simon
had a watch on last night worth about £10,000, WOW. Sorry about your job, good luck getting a new one :cash:

Latest posts

Back