Bundle!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Swankypants

Registered Shopper
I do wish QVC and Ideal World would stop 'bundling' their tech stuff so they can hide the inflated profit they are taking from the customer.

Whenever there is a Playstation/Xbox/Nintendo, it is never on it's own so you can choose what you want to go with it [I certainly don't want a football game]

I have my eye on a Fuji camera which is averaging £130 everywhere. Everywhere except QVC where they 'throw in' a £20 case and a £10 memory card and hey presto! the QVC price is £200.

I accept they have to make a profit but that's just extracting the ammonia based substance.

You never see make up priced at £50 and just by adding a 50p flannel it transforms into £80?

Or do you?

I know I have a choice but when they are harping on about interest free flexeasipayments, that's a slight exaggeration in my book.

Thank you for listening. May your pants be ever so swanky.:mysmilie_486:

I'm not into the techie stuff of qvc - but they went through a stage of doing this with handbags and you get a little "purse" free.I'd much rather have a reduced price - these "extra's" are so unworthwhile.

Also the prices they quote for the extras are seriously exaggerated in themselves. I noticed a camera with a 2Gb memory card bundled which was quoted at being £15, or thereabouts. You what? You can get 8Gb cards for that price these days. 2Gb cards are practically given away with cornflakes now.

Latest posts

Back