Budget Body Lotions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Not sure if anyone saw Superscrimpers on CH4 they tested budget own brand body lotions from Lidil , Boots and Sainsbury against a more expensive one from Nivea. Lidil Cien body lotion came first and Boots aloe vera and vitamin E came second , Nivea was last.

I didn`t see the prog but I`m notoriously lazy when it comes to body lotions. I know I should use them daily but I`m either in a hurry after my shower or dog tired and ready for bed so can`t be bothered. I must admit I`ve just bought some Avon skin so soft body oil spray but only because I`ve heard it keeps the midges away not for any beauty reason. Whenever the weather is warm and whenever I walk my dog across the fields I get eaten alive. Last year it was a nightmare and I`ve heard the skin so soft oil is brilliant as an insect repellant. It doesn`t surprise me to hear Lidl stuff came out top though, many of the budget brand stuff is as good if not better than the high priced stuff where we pay for packaging, advertising and posh sales staff.

Just watching superscrimpers on catch up. There's 2 on there to watch. I triedthe Lidl one a while ago but I was sensitive to it. It was a nice texture and very moisturising though. I gave it to my mum who really liked it.

Latest posts

Back