Buccleuch Foods

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Having tried them, apart from the sausages OH I do love a good sausage, they were never worth the money.:D

I always thought this was one of QVC's biggest rip off ranges. Lots of big talk about Buccleugh beef being served in the best restaurants, but no mention that was the organic/free range stuff which QVC didn't sell.

Seemed just ordinary meat sold with a Toffs price tag.

The speed at which that rotund Buccleugh boss threw dead animal down his neck was frightening and vom yiike

We tried the sausages when they first aired but found them to be extremely disappointing and certainly not worth the expense. The skins were very tough and the sausagemeat rather grisly.

Having tried them, apart from the sausages OH I do love a good sausage, they were never worth the money.:D

Ooh a girl after me own heart lol. The best bangers I've ever had I discovered at the Ideal Home Show several years ago, the company is called SUPREME SAUSAGES. They do some fancy flavours but even the 'ordinary' pork ones are really delish. Quite pricey to mail order unless a few of you get together to do a bulk order but so worth it. :cloud nine: Plus you can join their Sausage Club. :SUE::pPC:

Have you checked the web page yazrose? Some delicious flavours but like PPC says, they're a bit pricey when you add on the P&P. :(

Have been looking through and they all sound just lovely, the p&p is abit pricy though.

The club sounds good though and no p&p on that from what I read.

Have you checked the web page yazrose? Some delicious flavours but like PPC says, they're a bit pricey when you add on the P&P. :(

Have been looking through and they all sound just lovely, the p&p is abit pricy though.

The club sounds good though and no p&p on that from what I read.
Too pricey?? :WHO KNOWS: I suppose it depends girls on how much you enjoy getting yer chops wrapped around a big tasty sausage.....:p :pPC:

Have you tried them Busylizzie?

Well worth a quick try, I am willing to splash the cash for good decent food, at the moment i am on Richmond sausages but they are nothing to write home about and no real flavour, for lamb burgers I just love the welsh farm organics.

Tried the burgers and was less than impressed,at least we had the Anne and Andrew show for a while that was funny.

Latest posts

Back