Breast cancer care night

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Then they say that they have sold out?? So no chance of giving them a call.

I take that with a pinch of salt, to be honest. Although some people have probably phoned through in time, the rest is a false impression given by people getting the item in their basket, but not necessarily checking it out (or being able to check it out).

Gave up with the website last night and ordered the Kipling bag and B&W panda pin by phone.

Just ordered the L'Occitane a couple of minutes ago online - was surprised to see it back in stock.

Missed out on the Gossip watch but pleased to have got the other items.

Thanks everyone here for updates and product numbers :up::happy:

What a difference a few hours makes. Just went on website and got products that were supposedly sold out last night the L'occitane set being one of them. As per usual the website was cr*p last night, why is it whenever there is a big event webite goes kaput. Glad I have managed to do my bit. Disappointed to have missed out on B & W pins though. At the moment there is quite a bit of stuff that "sold out" last night on the website.

There seems to be loads online now that wasn't available last night, so definitely worth a look if there was anything you were after!

What a difference a few hours makes. Just went on website and got products that were supposedly sold out last night the L'occitane set being one of them. As per usual the website was cr*p last night, why is it whenever there is a big event webite goes kaput. Glad I have managed to do my bit. Disappointed to have missed out on B & W pins though. At the moment there is quite a bit of stuff that "sold out" last night on the website.

Just got a L'Occitane set. Thank you. I would not have checked today without you guys. I thought Sold Out meant just that!!!!!

I had items in my basket, but I could not checkout.

Shame as it is such a good cause.

Same here, when I saw Craig was one of the front guys I switched over and watched something else. I will donate somewhere else.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back