Breast cancer care night

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

scary

Registered Shopper
Am I wrong in thinking that in previous years, the items were always half price? Or am I just going (gone!) mad?

Been a long time since I've posted here but argggggggg, wanted L'occitane set, added to my basket but my basket mysteriously emptied :(

I tried to order it on line but it wouldn't let me and then I tried again and the item was out of stock.

I'm not even watching - I've never got through to order anything so I'd rather not give myself the hassle!!! By an absolute fluke I did manage to get the B&W one year as they messed up the item number -but other than that I've never been lucky:confused:

Already cheesed off. The site is slow, stuff sells out straight away. I have fast broadband connection but not fast enough. Who is getting there so quick to buy? I usually manage to get a few bits.

I got the Kipling bag on Q cut. Tried online a couple of times and got the contact a representative message so tried Q cut while the kipling was on and got through immediately and pressed button 1 quickly. It is now showing in process on my account.

Put me off straight away when I turned on. Smarmy & the diva hosting it.

Jemma Kidd looks terrible. Not a good advert for her products at all. In fact she looks ill.I wonder if she is OK ?

Last edited:
Watching on the laptop with the sound turned down!! Best way. Managed to get three things in shopping cart. got as far as entering membership number and payment details and then nothing. Will try Q cut next. Unfortunately my red button on Sky doesn't work. Yet again they fail with their dire website.

Been a long time since I've posted here but argggggggg, wanted L'occitane set, added to my basket but my basket mysteriously emptied :(

Did I miss this item....I wanted some L'Occitane thats why I am watching. Only missed 5 mins to answer phone?

anyone who is getting the contact customer services message when you click add to cart check your shopping cart as this happened to me before I gave up and phoned Q cut. I have just checked my cart and both the items I tried to order are in it and have to be confirmed within 30 minutes. Good luck x

I have been trying to place an order for the kipling bag for nearly 30 minutes eventually got through to the last bit and noticed P&P £44.95! Managed to get it sorted out by ringing CS. Apparently they're not too busy as everyone is trying the website.

Tried to order a few items on the web site tonight, but keep getting the following:-

We're sorry. We cannot access the item information you requested at this time. A Customer Service Representative may, however, be able to help you. Please call 0800 51 41 31

Then they say that they have sold out?? So no chance of giving them a call.

Keep checking on the website, especially later this evening or tomorrow morning. If previous years are anything to go by, items do come back into stock online. With all the problems with website ordering this year, I'm sure they'll be items re-appearing as available online.

Latest posts

Back