Brazilian Serpentine jewellery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Disenchanted

Guest Shopper
Just curious - has anyone bought any Brazilian Serpentine jewellery?

I see that most of the designs are now in the clearance section of the website and I was wondering why it's not popular. Is it a true olive green colour as it seems on the screen and are the humbug stripes putting people off?

Some of the reviews would seem to suggest that the bracelets are all a little on the smallish side, maybe that's partly it?
Thanks for the reminder though, I hadn't paid much attention to it but I like the stones, very 'me', so I shall keep a close on the Clearance/Last Clicks sections! :happy:

I really like semi precious stones but never wear green otherwise I'd probably have given it a go. It does appear to be a true olive green to my mind.

Some of the reviews would seem to suggest that the bracelets are all a little on the smallish side, maybe that's partly it?
Thanks for the reminder though, I hadn't paid much attention to it but I like the stones, very 'me', so I shall keep a close on the Clearance/Last Clicks sections! :happy:

Yes, must say I like the look of them too and I wear lots of green. The reduced prices are useful when justifying the "need" for even more jewellery! As retirement beckons I find myself doing it more often - not to OH, his hobbies are even more expensive than mine! - but Honora is back again soon and pearls are my weakness.........

Yes, must say I like the look of them too and I wear lots of green. The reduced prices are useful when justifying the "need" for even more jewellery! As retirement beckons I find myself doing it more often - not to OH, his hobbies are even more expensive than mine! - but Honora is back again soon and pearls are my weakness.........

Well Kitten_with_claws, it seemed rude not to. Had birthday money burning a hole in my purse and the justification for buying a ring and earrings was that I saved £25 - the cost of the ring! I'll let you know what they are like......

Well Kitten_with_claws, it seemed rude not to. Had birthday money burning a hole in my purse and the justification for buying a ring and earrings was that I saved £25 - the cost of the ring! I'll let you know what they are like......

Ooh, which one(s) did you go for? :cool:

Ring 603683 and earrings 603686 that I might shorten.

Fab choices, you seem to have gone for really bold designs, probably the opposite of what I would go for as I am really weedy wet when it comes to clothes & jewellery & like to feebly blend into the background whenever possible! Hope they turn out to be as nice as they look on the website, I know with this type of stone how colourful or stripey or whatever your particular stones are can be a bit hit & miss but fingers crossed you'll get some gorgeous ones! :cool:
I think I might 'need' one or two of the bracelets now....! LOL

Fab choices, you seem to have gone for really bold designs, probably the opposite of what I would go for as I am really weedy wet when it comes to clothes & jewellery & like to feebly blend into the background whenever possible! Hope they turn out to be as nice as they look on the website, I know with this type of stone how colourful or stripey or whatever your particular stones are can be a bit hit & miss but fingers crossed you'll get some gorgeous ones! :cool:
I think I might 'need' one or two of the bracelets now....! LOL

I'm afraid I'm no longer a background sort of person - used to be, but circs changed that. Love the big silver set unusual pieces that I've bought over the last few years from QVC and really miss the range of jewellery that was available - it was second to none IMHO.

Hope you enjoy your bracelets!

Earrings arrived this morning. Larger than I imagined - maths ain't my strong point! - but it matters not because I can fiddle with them. Lovely stones - really well matched - and the colour is a true olive with creamy stripes. Now looking forward to getting the ring too.

Would thoroughly recommend this stone and hope you got your bracelets, kitten-with-claws.

Earrings arrived this morning. Larger than I imagined - maths ain't my strong point! - but it matters not because I can fiddle with them. Lovely stones - really well matched - and the colour is a true olive with creamy stripes. Now looking forward to getting the ring too.

Would thoroughly recommend this stone and hope you got your bracelets, kitten-with-claws.

Most excellent! :cool:

As for the bracelets, I'm still 'deciding' which one(s) I like best.......they'll all be bliddy gone by the time I make my mind up....that happens a lot.....! :blush: :doh:

There were some pieces on an outlet show today on three easy pay if that helps. Didn't watch but they mentioned there would be pieces coming up.

There were some pieces on an outlet show today on three easy pay if that helps. Didn't watch but they mentioned there would be pieces coming up.

It certainly helps make my mind up to hurry up & decide as I always forget that not everybody appears to be connected to t'internet & whils something may have sat in clearance/last clicks for absolutely yonks, the moment it features on a live show, it is snapped up instantly.....! :giggle:

My ring has arrived and i'm very pleased with it...my kinda colour indeed! It's heavy and the stone is a great size, a real statement piece.

My ring has arrived and i'm very pleased with it...my kinda colour indeed! It's heavy and the stone is a great size, a real statement piece.

It's a lovely stone, isn't it. I find the pale jaspers a bit wishy-washy but I'm very happy with mine.

It is indeed a lovely stone, Disenchanted. I wore my ring today with the Lola Rose Juliet bracelet in Fern and it is an excellent match.

It is indeed a lovely stone, Disenchanted. I wore my ring today with the Lola Rose Juliet bracelet in Fern and it is an excellent match.

We must have similar tastes, Calvin. I fell for the Fern colour on the last Lola Rose show but there was nothing left in stock that appealed to me, so I've made a mental note to watch out for it in future - rather like I did with the Brazilian Serpentine.

Still undecided about the ring that arrived today - the olive colour is much darker than the earrings that I received the other day and it's very, very big. I really ought to go metric and then I wouldn't get these surprises - after all, it has been about 40 years or was that decimalisation? I can visualise an inch but haven't the remotest idea what a centimetre looks like!!

Latest posts

Back