Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brand new Jewellery Range Launching on the 19th & 20th
Called "Georgiana by G Scott Jewellery"

19/03/2016
06:00 - 07:00 PM

20/03/2016
04:00 - 05:00 PM

but i found a bargain if people like it

694748 Georgiana by G Scott 2 Tone Diamond Cut 18cm Bracelet Sterling Silver £9.50 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.694748

seems a bit cheap for a brand new range when the rest is £20+ so grab a bargain while you can

I agree, it is either a mistake or it is rubbish quality/size.

Either way the postage is nearly a third so to get it and send it back again would be the same as the product price.

Unless there is something out of the ordinary I'll pass.

Looking on her website everything looks very light and averages £50 plus with some in the hundreds.

Far too dainty for me.

Possible Wrong Price Alert - Before they realise

Item no:694748
Georgiana by G Scott 2 Tone Diamond Cut 18cm Bracelet Sterling Silver
QVC Price:£9.50
P&P: £2.95

I've ordered one, for £9.50 + P&P this looks lovely, the other pieces from this range are considerably more expensive... which makes me think they've got the wrong price on this.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Georgiana-by-G...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-28-_-694748

I ordered one last night. QVC have had plenty of time, to realise the price this is selling for and, if it was an error, it would have been changed/deleted by now.
I am not feeling too optimistic about the quality/appearance of it.

I`ve a feeling this bracelet will be as fine as one of their ultra thin pendant chains and will easily break. I hope I`m wrong and it proves to be worth buying.

I ordered one last night. QVC have had plenty of time, to realise the price this is selling for and, if it was an error, it would have been changed/deleted by now.
I am not feeling too optimistic about the quality/appearance of it.

Let us know when you receive it .

I really like delicate fine jewellery so I've gone for it. Not sure it'll stand up to daily wear and tear at that price but it could be a pretty occasional piece.

There are often negative comments of Links jewellery but if you do like delicate pieces then Links stand up well to daily wear and tear. They look delicate but they are really well made and are pieces you can wear all the time without them falling apart.

It might be one of the very special prices they do to launch a brand? I remember the Rodial cleanser which was £19 on QVC to launch and over £50 to buy in stores and on their own site. But I would think they have left £10 off the price.

The bracelet looks lovely but very delicate.

A similar type thing here for £4.29 so maybe the under a tenner price excl p and p is about right for what it is.
https://www.silvertime.co.uk/jewellery/silver-diamond-cut-sparkle-bead-bracelet

Thank you for this link, Vienna, I have just had a quick look, and am impressed at the prices.
I have a Bibi Bijoux necklace , not silver and a paid a lot more, :doh: where as this one is silver and only costs £44.90. I do feel foolish:mysmilie_478:

1-silver-bead-necklace.jpg

Thank you for this link, Vienna, I have just had a quick look, and am impressed at the prices.
I have a Bibi Bijoux necklace , not silver and a paid a lot more, :doh: where as this one is silver and only costs £44.90. I do feel foolish:mysmilie_478:

1-silver-bead-necklace.jpg

YW caretodiffer. What I also like about this site is they give you the gram weight of silver on most items. It makes it easier to judge whether something is robust or not and whether its worth the asking price.

My bracelet arrived today. It is very fine but I like it. It sparkles even under artificial light. I would have liked it in silver and yellow gold as well

Latest posts

Back