Brand ambassadors

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mina

Registered Shopper
When they get a good one, why do they change them? Okay, sometimes the BAs themselves might leave of their own accord, but they used to have a brilliant American-sounding Kuhn Rikon man who demonstrated well, spoke well and generally gave me confidence to buy the products, of which I have most and am still delighted with. There was one after him who was okay, but the person on today was just totally flustered and seemed out of her depth and didn't give the vibes of a premium brand. I suspect it had been drilled into her that she had to get through a lot of stuff in a short space of time and that made it worse. Debbie Flint was as reassuring as she could be, telling her how nice she looked (expensive Christmas party dress though the presentation skills didn't match up) and it wasn't easy etc but that just emphasised the poor woman's issues. If you're going to use them, QVC, get pleasant, confident BAs who don't fluff demos and can work under pressure.

It was actually quite soothing to see the old pros like Gill Gauntlet handle the demos flawlessly.

Latest posts

Back