Bradley Basso?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Got qvc on the background, and they were showing some leather jackets, and listening to the voice of the guest, I thought it was bliddy Basso again...but no, it was a chap called Bradley Bayou, talk about sound a like, and he's not quite so odious looking but he was getting there, I had a little dig around google, and yup, he's no stranger to dealing with real fur either..gggrrrr!!!!!

Imagine it's your first day in an Alabama prison,the door slides shut,there's a heavy hand on your shoulder,it's Bayou's voice that says "your my bitch now" :eek: what a freaky guy.

Got qvc on the background, and they were showing some leather jackets, and listening to the voice of the guest, I thought it was bliddy Basso again...but no, it was a chap called Bradley Bayou, talk about sound a like, and he's not quite so odious looking but he was getting there, I had a little dig around google, and yup, he's no stranger to dealing with real fur either..gggrrrr!!!!!

Urgh!

I only saw a small bit of the show - where they were flogging that awful reptile print leather jacket. What an appalling cut - didn't fit (or flatter) either Ms Huntley or the poor model made to parade around in it. did he say he works with celebs as well? Hope he puts better fitting garments on them.

I thought we were not supposed to be mentioning the "B" word again after the last thread??

(TSV 28th Oct) :11:

Imagine it's your first day in an Alabama prison,the door slides shut,there's a heavy hand on your shoulder,it's Bayou's voice that says "your my bitch now" :eek: what a freaky guy.[/QUOTE

Spot on! That's scarily so near to the mark it made me shiver!!!

Until I looked at the screed I thought it was the chef from South Park.

How did they squeeze him into those 'jean' - must have used a sausage stuffer...

Latest posts

Back