Bottle O Butter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bettyboo

Registered Shopper
I read about Bottle O Butter in the Sunday Times Style Mag last weekend and the columnist raved about it as being the cheapest and best moisturiser ever. I ordered some from www.pakcosmetics.com on Sunday afternoon price was £1.69 P&P £2.50 for a 473ml bottle and it arrived at 8am today (Wed). I used it after my shower and I really do like it, my skin feels lovely even my feet and hand feel soft and silky after only one use. I had not heard of this product before but I think it's well worth a try. It is not as strong smelling as some cocoa butter products but Im hoping it will help some of my dry skin problems.

I read about Bottle O Butter in the Sunday Times Style Mag last weekend and the columnist raved about it as being the cheapest and best moisturiser ever. I ordered some from www.pakcosmetics.com on Sunday afternoon price was £1.69 P&P £2.50 for a 473ml bottle and it arrived at 8am today (Wed). I used it after my shower and I really do like it, my skin feels lovely even my feet and hand feel soft and silky after only one use. I had not heard of this product before but I think it's well worth a try. It is not as strong smelling as some cocoa butter products but Im hoping it will help some of my dry skin problems.

Betty boo I was visiting my son in London last week and I bought Waitrose Baby Bottom Butter which was £4 for 2 to take back home with me for my wee granddaughter as I had heard good things about it. I discovered I'd forgotten my night cream so decided to try this on my face as it is natural. It is a bit greasy but my face felt great when I got up in the morning So I have started using it as a night treatment on my face neck and hands and have noticed a difference in my skin This has olive oil camomile and lavender in it. I wouldn't use it for day as it is a bit greasy but will be my night treatment from now on. When I get up in the morning it has all sunk into my skin, and it is not as crepey looking.

Might give yours a try as well as when I go back to Malaysia my skin gets really dry. Got the free Neals yard in the in style mag so it been a cheap trip for facecreams this time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back