Bose TSV 25/04/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bose Acoustic Wave Music System II with FM/AM Radio and CD Player
Item Number: 509940
QVC Price £580.00
Todays Special Value Price £479.97
P&P £0.00

The Acoustic Wave Music System II offers a superior sound performance thanks to its proprietary waveguide speaker technology, and features a slot-loading CD player, FM/AM radio tuner, auxiliary input, plus a headphone jack. Fill large spaces and outdoor areas with full-bodied and clear sound with Bose's best, all-in-one music system.

*Please note: If you were to buy this item from Bose you’d pay £799.95. So to get it for a Today's Special Value price of £479.96 (P&P included) is an exceptional saving of over £300.

One for music lovers - with the brand's waveguide speaker technology at its core, the Acoustic Wave Music System II proves how simple an impressive home stereo system can be, providing powerful sound from a compact design. Their advanced technology has led to an accurate and full-bodied music reproduction across a range of volumes (especially lower registers); meaning vocals and instruments sound almost as clear and real as a live performance.

Your endless library for listening - the speaker can play a range of audio inputs, including CDs, radio, or any device which facilitates aux cables. The innovative system features a slot-loading CD player for your CDs and MP3 CDs, an improved FM/AM tuner with RDS displays for showing useful information like the song title and artist, plus the standard aux input so you can play devices such as iPods, phones, and DVD players.

Digital FM/AM tuner with seek function and built-in antennas for easy access to your favourite radio programs
Radio function can store up to 12 stations (six FM and AM)

What's in the box?

1 x Acoustic Wave Music System II
1 x FM dipole antenna
1 x AC power cord
1 x remote control

Technical specifications:

Standard 2.5mm auxiliary input
Cord length: 2.4m (8')
Remote control (h x w x d): 9.5cm x 5.7cm x 0.6cm (3.7" x 2.2" x 0.2")
Remote control weight: 30g
System (h x w x d): 27cm x 45.7cm x 18.7cm (10.6" x 18" x 7.4")
Weight: 6.59kg

Input/ output:

Bose link
Aux input
Headphone jack
FM antenna

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.509940

I can't believe it hasn't got DAB, and because of this, I suspect they will soon bring out a DAB version and Bose are flogging off their soon-to-be-obsolete model.

Bose used to look stylish back in the 90s but it hasn't really kept up with the times. I wouldn't want something that looks like that in my house.

Latest posts

Back