ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bose Sound Dock with Carry Case
Item Number:559585
QVC Price £169.00
One Time Only Price £153.72
Availability In stock
UK P&P £0.00

Enhance your store of music on your iPod with this sound dock from Bose. Simply slip your iPod into the docking cradle with no need for messy wires - the dock connector at the bottom of your iPod is all you need. Your iPod charges as it plays and this great gadget also includes an infrared remote, letting you control it from across the room. Other features include providing tonal balance and improved audio accuracy. It comes with three dock inserts, a carry case and an Apple dock adapter. It measures about 16.9cm x 30cm x 16.5cm (6.7" x 11.9" x 6.5").

Thanks SCW, you're a star :10:
I've already got one of these and they're brilliant. Now the new portable one is out I've noticed they're selling this model much cheaper and I was going to buy another one but this one's better still and free p&p.
thanks again

Quick update - just checked out the Bose website and it's even cheaper on there and still free p&p. I'm sure it was £20 dearer the other week when I looked :11:

Thanks SCW, you're a star :10:
I've already got one of these and they're brilliant. Now the new portable one is out I've noticed they're selling this model much cheaper and I was going to buy another one but this one's better still and free p&p.
thanks again

We have been looking at these and are bit confused as to why the one dock is twice the price of the other - is there that much difference or have the reduced the one to clear the old stocks. If so this makes a great bargain - I don't mind if it is nearly the same but old??

Hi Rosey, yes, the sounddock I have is fairly basic but the sound is brilliant at any volume level, and it's so neat too.

Thanks - I think for the difference in price if the sound quality is the same then the cheaper one will do the job. How many functions do you need - it is only to play the music???

The carry case isn't much good Ian, it's a weighty bit of kit. I received my mark II today and am currently listening to U2...it's fantastic.

Les x

Latest posts

Back