Body found in hunt for Tia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
Why has it taken Police a week to search the house? Wouldn't this be one of the first places searched, just to rule it out? Poor girl. I know it wouldn't have made any difference, but I really can't get my head around why they hadn't already carried out a search of the house, especially after not finding any evidence of her actually leaving it.

Sad story. Probably to do with her spurning her grandmother's partners advances (who the thick media are calling her step-grandfather, is he her grandmother's husband or partner?)

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

I guess the Police are in a no win situation. They go in heavy on the family (searching etc) and she turned up well and safe the family might sue the Police. I dunno I just think there are always two sides.

Sadly I think even if they went in day one it still could be too late.

PJ.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

So sad, I'm afraid I immediately thought the worse of the "step grandfather". I can only hope she did not suffer too much, poor little girl.

I watched that scumbag talking to reporters yesterday,so self pitying,yes he had a past etc but very significantly he said he loved the girl.
Yes,he used the past tense,loved,not love.

Think he's been arrested. Off to have a look.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I heard the police had searched the house a number of times and at least one sweep with dogs. I wonder whether the wee girl's body had been moved back into the house thinking they wouldn't search again? Poor lamb, I think the grandma will never forgive herself for bringing him into their family. Mr Akimbo and I both felt the grandma's boyfriend was put on air by the police with the thought that he was their main suspect.

Jude xx

I heard the police had searched the house a number of times and at least one sweep with dogs. I wonder whether the wee girl's body had been moved back into the house thinking they wouldn't search again? Poor lamb, I think the grandma will never forgive herself for bringing him into their family. Mr Akimbo and I both felt the grandma's boyfriend was put on air by the police with the thought that he was their main suspect.

Jude xx

I thought the same about the body too. Surely, in a house that size, it wouldn't have been missed that many times? But then again, had the house been surveyed since it happened? Would have been pretty difficult to do if so. This brings back memories of poor little Maddie and her crazed father. But due to the Portuguese Police they weren't being watched at first.

And again, agree that he was suspected. He even said himself that the finger was pointing at him and he wanted to clear his name. Poor girl x

Just read that the Grandmother was also arrested, I hadn't heard that in the report this morning.

Jude xx

Just read a '46 year old woman' - assumed it was the grandmother. Either she knew and withheld evidence or maybe it was even her??! It's so sad. Interesting (in a macabre sort of way) to see how it turns out though. He may turn out to be the one withholding evidence - you never know.

The next door neighbour has also been arrested. There is speculation that Tia's body may have been moved across the loft spaces. Poor little mite. :sad:

The next door neighbour has also been arrested. There is speculation that Tia's body may have been moved across the loft spaces. Poor little mite. :sad:

Really? Oh my god. As if it wasn't bad enough anyway. Like I said in an earlier post, smacks of Gerry moving little Maddie's body - it takes a stupid/arrogant person to think they'll get away with it. Although time will tell with the McGann case...

But Madeleine McCann is missing not dead, there was no body.

That's right, no body has been discovered. I won't go into it now as it was only an observation, but there is lots of evidence to suggest there was a body in the car and the fridge. There are lots of websites devoted to reporting the real evidence from Portugal; I don't want to argue the case, but I am of the opinion that there was a body, which was moved, hence my mentioning the similiarities to this tragic case.

Scotland Yard have just issued a statement re the delay in finding Tia's body, putting it down to human error. The image of the grandmother wearing a "find Tia" Tshirt is being shown on Sky News. I find the pile of teddies, candles etc and rapidly produced Tshirts slightly troubling; if I lost my son or daughter I'd find no comfort in the pavement being covered with flowers and messages from people I don't know, but maybe that's just me.

Jude xx

How can you miss a body in a house? You'd search everywhere a body would fit, surely? It'll be interesting to find out.

I'm with you Jude. I wouldn't appreciate the mass hysteria either, but it seems to be the way the public copes these days. I think I would just want the world to leave me alone.

Do we know the background of this poor girl? Did she live with her parents or grandmother?

There are lots of websites devoted to all kinds of conspiracy theries about all sorts, doesn't mean a thing.

I myself find it hard to believe that Gerry McCann, a professional doctor with an outstanding work record and a respected citizen in his community suddenly went beserk and his murdered his oldest child, concealed the body that well that it has never been found, and has been actively campaigning to find her ever since with his behaviour seeming quite normal.

However, we all have our own opinions and I respect yours.

Back to this case - the first house I bought was terraced and there were quite big holes in the loft space dividing walls, I remember the surveyor saying that they were there for no reason, just laziness by builders who used the holes to crawl from one property to the other and then not filling them in on completion. If this was the case in the grandmother's house then maybe the body was moved through the hole into the neighbour's house and then back again.

Latest posts

Back