Body Blade

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine are in the cupboard too, along with the stick thingies that came with them...going to have a good rummage round now to see what else I've got hidden away that OH doesn't know about :mysmilie_845:

Oh I've done mine - once!! Used the sticks a few times at a class.

What are we like?!

Bodyblade.

I have never used this, so am not speaking from experience. Apparently, this gizmo/apparatus is a panacea for all life's challenges and ills. A caller has just told us how it cured her depression, alleviated her menopausal feelings, facilitated her weight loss. Is it just coincidence, that the majority of users of this device are middle aged ladies, who regard Bruce as something of a hero?

It's widely recognised that exercise improves mood and mental wellbeing. It also helps you to lose weight and keep fit. Why is this lady's story anything to be surprised or cynical about?

Last edited:
Doesn't exercise stimulate endorphins or something that make you feel good so presumably help with those sort of symptoms? The bodyblade does work for fitness but I'm still not about to phone Brucie boy.

Was the t-caller called Anne by any chance? Sharon Harvey has just posted on a thread about the body blade on the Back to You Facebook page saying "great phone call Anne". I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions.

I have never used this, so am not speaking from experience. Apparently, this gizmo/apparatus is a panacea for all life's challenges and ills. A caller has just told us how it cured her depression, alleviated her menopausal feelings, facilitated her weight loss. Is it just coincidence, that the majority of users of this device are middle aged ladies, who regard Bruce as something of a hero?

Given that's the core demographic of QVC, I'd say it was inevitable rather than coincidental.

I think the Bodyblade is great - and I ain't a middle aged lady! Obviously, it won't do everything on its own but I find it a great help alongside the rest of my exercise programme (a Belicon rebounder and the You Are Your Own Gym DVDs of bodyweight exercises by Mark Lauren).

I wang mine occasionally. I have never mastered it to my satisfaction especially on my non dominant arm. I have bingo arms at the moment so must try and do a few minutes a day from today.

I wang mine occasionally. I have never mastered it to my satisfaction especially on my non dominant arm. I have bingo arms at the moment so must try and do a few minutes a day from today.

I just keep mine in a corner in the hall and picked it up two or three times a day. Got me into the habit with me seeing it there.It does make a difference.Cant wait till I get back using it

I've got one, lives in the corner of my living room, and it does get used. That's more than can be said for any of the other fitness equipment I've had over the years.

You can feel it working, and I'm hopeful that it will bear dividends.

I wouldn't be put off by the hype.

I know exercise releases endorphins and as part of a treatment programme it can certainly help with depression (though that's usually a form of exercise which raises the heartbeat and even better gets one out in the fresh air etc too, not a body blade) but as you say to say it cured her depression is really pushing it. It's so unlikely to cure true clinical depression! (I'd go so far as to say it wouldn't but maybe it worked for her?!)

Decided to have another go with the blade and it still affects my wrist, so decided having had it hidden away from OH, to show it to him and he's started to use it, so at least it hasn't gone to waste.

I think the Kettlebells suit me because the swings are a smooth motion whereby the blade is more of a vibration.

Latest posts

Back