Bobbi brown

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is a lot of BB on evilbay how much of it is fake no idea. I will say a good deal as its such a popular brand. I only ever bought once a few years back it it was the real thing.

I know that there are fakes abound on fleabay and it can be very hard to know a fake from the real deal. Personally, I prefer to buy from a guaranteed safe source, especially with make-up and skin care, it's just not worth the risk.

I personally don't think it is worth taking a chance on Ebay, JCR. The fakes can contain incredibly harmful chemicals.

very difficult to buy bobbi brown or benefit from e-bay too many fake stuff now. i remember when you could but not now specially if they are selling multiple stuff benefit and i am sure bobbi brown are sniffy about who sells thier stuff.

I have bought a couple of Shimmerbricks from Ebay but they were from sellers with very high feedback and nothing to suggest they were selling fakes. I got a Nectar and a Bronze shimmer brick - one of them came sealed with a BB applicator brush - clearly bought in the airport duty free or on an aeroplane. I paid around £18 each for them so that was a good bargain. Gel eyeliners are a wholly different matter - I would say 99% of them are fake on Ebay and wouldn't touch BB gel eyeliners with a barge pole on Ebay.

Hi,

there is a shop in the Cheshire Oaks retail park which does discount Bobbi brown.

Couldnt say exactly what as I usually get distracted by the MAC...

Cheers,
karen

There is also a shop in Swindon outlet village which sells it too but it tends to be limited to older products and colours and not the most recent stuff. I have had some good bargains there.

Latest posts

Back